Reading

yeefoo

Do any of you like to read books while stoned? I never really thought about it or have done it, like I have read stuff but not like a book of my own choice that Im just reading for fun. Does it make the book better like it does for movies and music?

Reading while stoned is wierd. I read fantasy books so when I read stoned it's like I'm there, in the world with the hcaracters. But that's only if I'm ABLE to read. Sometimes I'm not.

^^ yeah drawing comes easy when stoned. Reading can be fun but books are hard to follow.

I tried reading high tonight, it was pretty cool, I had a different perspective on the story,

I've got a reasonably high tolerance so a buzz acquired from a couple of bong loads won't really prove detrimental to my comprehension of the book, if anything It accentuates it, especially if im reading fantasy or a King novel.

Though if I smoke enough to get fucked up, Im usually unable to sit down a read something for an extended period of time unless it catches my interest.

When you think about it, just surfing these threads can be a lot of reading. And I don't know about you guys but I'm pretty stoned right now.

Back
Top Bottom