Ready to harvest?

circles

hi all, this is my first northern lights in week 6 of flowering under 400 watts HPS. I stop nut about a week now. the pistals getting brown about 20%. should i harvest or i should wait for a week or two? :hmmmm: any help would greatly appreciate! :adore:

DSCF3097.JPG

About two weeks bro. 80% of the hairs will wither and turn dark, The trichomes (resin sugar) will turn opal instead of clear but you need a scope to see that. The buds will swell also and thats what you want the most, more weight.

Urdedpal said:
About two weeks bro. 80% of the hairs will wither and turn dark, The trichomes (resin sugar) will turn opal instead of clear but you need a scope to see that. The buds will swell also and thats what you want the most, more weight.

Thanks so much Urdedpal!! I learned so much by reading your grow journal! :adore: can't wait to smoke a bowl of my first grow :cheesygrinsmiley: :allgood: :peace:

Yeah, nice job man. Go through all the grow journals, and look at pics taken of plants just before harvest. P420's last journal has some nice ones.

Nice buds you got there circle
good job I would invest in a loop its a nice tool for a grower then you can decide what type of high you want based on the tric
but back to your question I would wait at least another 2 weeks I know the wait is killing you but its worth it in the end result when your :bongrip:

devin828

Ah, thank you devin. Tell me, where do you pic one up, and about how much do they run. And, can someone give me a link or something telling how to determine what kind of high I get by watching the tricomes? For me, quantity is no match for getting a decent high. I have no problem sacrificing weight if it means a better smoke

I prefer the 40x or if you can find it100x pocket microscope.
40x is cheap and eas to find.
The 100x I had to get online from ebay.

Radio shack has a 60-100x pocket microscope

Back
Top Bottom