Rebuilding Room

Looks like evidence of some kind of critter infestation to me.

What strain are you growing? I'm assuming it's all one strain (and from the same mother plant), so you don't have to worry about what to do if/when one of the inner plants ends up being ready for harvest first.

Looks like evidence of some kind of critter infestation to me.

What strain are you growing? I'm assuming it's all one strain (and from the same mother plant), so you don't have to worry about what to do if/when one of the inner plants ends up being ready for harvest first.
This is 4th round runing this strain i got it from guy that got Very good results with it. He told me that its Lemon Haze.. Maybe he meant Super Lemon Haze but i cant backup this.I just trust him cuz it really had Lemon favour tones and smell.I never smoked anything better then this one strain from him.He keeps continuously cloning it again and again.Hes the one Who suggested me Epap light and since i got this strain from him i am trying to mimic his results, thats why i keep this one for long.I am not still fully satisfied from my results compared to his.So i am rly curious if i can get more close results to him this round now.I am not cloning from one plant i just plucked bottoms from 24 plants and then choosen 40 pieces to get into my aerocloner.

This is how it looks like from him.Pretty dense buds like a rock. Just with white agropowder and pk13/14..Just these 2 things and he swear on it.. No fancy bottles, nothing and look at this beauty.

IMG_20200329_213113.jpgIMG_20200329_213125.jpg

Back
Top Bottom