Recently joined

sfttailpaul

Greetings everyone,
In advance, I wish to thank everyone who contributes their time and experiences here and amongst the other forums. There is a lot of good as well as wrong information, but like someone (many) wrote B4me, everyone has to find their own way; that which works for them.
The bottom line is to get educated B4 you dive into the water. Reading all these posts back in time too, will yield many options and things you never even thought of. The more you lean, the more you'll realize that you need to learn more and more. It is a process that takes patience, time, practice, dedication and stick-to-ed-ness. One man's regime is another man's nightmare.
I live in San Jose, Northern (Silicone Valley) California. We call our state California, not Cali. We also grow more MJ here than the rest of the country does collectively. I also sell equipment and have seen sales go through the roof since the State's laws here changed in favor of MMJ. Seems like "everyone" is growing. I had to do this because I am disabled and cannot gain any employment. I also have no government assistance due to the fact that I have been self employed all my life. Left to fend for myself and wife. Had a store selling high-end home furnishings. Been selling off every and any thing I can to survive. Sold my prized motorcycle and 37 years of tools from my shop to fund our grow rooms. We grow MMJ and do so for a couple of dozen MMJ patients, as well as 3 dispensaries. My grow building is my past shop that I built in 1993. At the time, it was built to fabricate Corian counter tops and general cabinet making. I have a separate storage room that is now the nursery. 19.5' X 7.0' X 8.5'. My Bloom room is 24.5' X 19.5' X 8.5'. The entire building is about 30 ft. from my home/store. It is absolutely the perfect set-up. Super insulated and sheet rocked, has in wall AC as well as a whole house fan in the center of the ceiling that is piggybacked to an identical fan at the gable end. This doubles the CFM's and is used independently of any automated controls with its' own thermostat/humidstat set to exhaust at 94 degrees. You can boost heat to near 95 degrees if flooding with CO2, BUT this IS strain specific, so be careful. I have 4 wall mounted fans up at 7 ft., in the corners blowing at the plants below. This helps keep the CO2 down at plant level. It takes 1-1/2 hours to get this hot (94o) and then the emergency fans kick in. They draw well but only help elevate the CO2 because they cannot draw from the floor. My plants hover around 79-82 degrees. 12/12 is from 5pm-5am to utilize the heat from 8-600W HPS reflectors on light tracks that run a 6 ft. footprint. Covering a 13'8" X 13'8" canopy. Harvest in units of 24 to 36 sites approximately every 3 weeks. 4 zones each with 36 sites and a 55 gallon reservoir to accommodate the various stages the plants are flowering in.
Apologies for this diatribe; just a bit of who I am and what I am up to...

1st I'd like to extend a friendly 420 Magazine welcome to you and yours.

It really seems like you've got the growing of your med's well under control, which makes you very much ahead of the game.

What we do here is create cannabis awareness and it seems that you have an abundant amount of knowledge to share so you should fit right in with our family my friend.

Before you go too much further, if you haven't done so already, you should read our Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting so that your stay here will be a pleasant experience for you and that you may become familiar with our rules and guidelines before posting in the forums.

We value members like yourself and look forward to reading your takes on our mission.

Your in good hands here at 420 Magazine.

Thank you and God bless :Namaste:

Just want to say Welcome SFT and wow. Was blown away by your intro but thinks its cool that you have your grow room put together. And as 420 Warrior said you must be full of knowledge....So hope to hear more from you on your grow and advice...

Thanks again for all the welcome replies. I do look foreword to being here, but I wanna' learn more and more; grow more and more. I always have the capacity and attitude that I can learn from others and that my way is not necessarily the best way. Being open makes us available to new thoughts, ideas and concepts. I have to remember that two minds are better than one; many minds beats the $hit out of everything...

Back
Top Bottom