Recipe That Doesn't Taste Like Pot?

error

The other day, my friends and I shared a few pot cookies we made with a recipe from the web. People complained that the cookies tasted a lot like the cannabutter, does anybody know any good recipes that don't taste too much like pot?
I know I could just lower the amount of pot and higher the amount of butter, but I'm looking for a different kind of food that would cover the taste of the pot more.
:thanks:

We just made some brownies and they pretty much just tasted like the box. Just melted half a stick of butter with about half a gram or so of concentrate on the stove (on super low until it all melts). Then cook according to the box directions. Tasted just like the box would have tasted without the pot. Just don't add the oil!! Use the butter instead.

Error, idk if you grow your own, but if you do when harvesting if you water cure your buds before cooking with them you're food will have almost no weed smell or taste at all.. or another option would be to use hash/kief. But once again, if you grow you might have a couple nice chunks of hash lying around. oh and if making cookies or brownies throw some extra fudge/chocolate into the mix;) jus a couple ideas :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom