Popcorn in ya kitchen!

take your chicken and remove all of the skin salt it and place in the oven for about 20 mins or until completely dried and crispy

:Namaste: :Namaste: :Namaste: :420: :high-five:

Just noticed in that bit i meant put the skin in the oven not the chicken lol

Lol I figured ya meant the skin to make crispy skin chips.

Oh btw, no shit my mom has been writing a cannabis cook book. She already has a publisher too.

I have been seriously thinking about it as i have so many recipes i can incorporate it into that i could prob do a few with no trouble at all, thats nice to hear though i hope all goes well and when published i get a free copy LOL :circle-of-love:

Very cool thread ... damn fine food!!!

Yeah it gos a tad slow because she needs a shitload of weed to test each recipe rofl. And we need guini pigs to test out the shit she makes.

Yeah it gos a tad slow because she needs a shitload of weed to test each recipe rofl. And we need guini pigs to test out the shit she makes.

Well Im In :thumb: lol

squeek squeek squeek

Here is dinner pics from a couple days ago. Sorry I am late on the pic. I forgot to take a pic of it before cooking, but it is a great meal. Thanks for posting this reciepe, and your temps and cook times were spot on
0011055.JPG

Jimmy's Chicken garlic buttery bud good sauce. Everyone go and cook this. It is good.

Allso noodles may be next for me, oh and I took the pic and then put it back in to brown the cheese

It looks good just seeing it hehe :)

Was that mozzarella cheese? I love Mozzarella for Italian stuff.

For this dish my favorite is probably Mostly mozzarella, then just a tiny bit of asiago, parmesan and romano sprinkled/crumbled over the top :).

I could also see a tex mex version say with a homemade Picante and some oxxaccan cheese and avacodo:)

Oh yeah, the next time I am definately going riccota.

Oh yeah allso to the Tex/Mex, I so rarely get to cook with avacado

How about it Popcorn, got anything w/ avacado ????

Also I not a chef, I am a receipe follower, if it is written step by step, I can make it

CANNABREAD- this is just a basic white loaf made with cannabutter

2 cups (250 grams or 8 3/4 ounces) all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons (25 grams or 7/8 ounce) granulated sugar
1 teaspoon (5 grams) table salt
1 1/8 teaspoon (1/2 packet or 1/8 ounce) active dry yeast
3/4 cup (177 ml) milk
4 tablespoons (57 grams or 2 ounces) canna butter, softened
1 large egg plus 1 large egg yolk

In a large bowl, mix 3/4 cup flour, sugar, salt and dry yeast by hand or with an electric mixer.

In a saucepan, heat the milk and butter together until the mixture is warm (105 to 110 degrees); don’t worry if this butter isn’t completely melted. Gradually pour the warm ingredients into the dry mixture and mix with an electric mixer for 2 minutes or stir vigorously by hand with a wooden spoon for 3 minutes. Add the egg, yolk and another 1/2 cup flour and beat again for 2 minutes by machine or 3 by hand. Add the last of the flour and beat or stir until smooth.

Scrape down bowl and cover the top with plastic wrap. Let rise for one hour or until doubled. Meanwhile, butter and flour a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan. Once the dough has doubled, scrape it into the prepared pan. Cover with buttered plastic wrap and let rise for a total of 30 minutes. After 15 minutes, however, remove the plastic and preheat your oven to 375°F.

Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until a cake tester inserted into the center comes out clean.the bread should make a hollow sound if tapped with your fingertips. (it will be hot so be careful)

Cool in pan for 5 minutes then turn out to a rack to cool.

Here ya Go Sin sorry it took a while wasnt that easy, but you can use the above bread recipe and have chicken and avocado sandwiches.

But heres a recipe for- Teryaki Chicken, spicy cannabutter & tomato salsa and baked avocado

For the Avocado -

½ ripe avocado, halved and stone removed
1 tbsp olive oil
salt and freshly ground black pepper

Tomato Salsa --

35g/1oz cannabutter, chopped
1 tbsp olive oil
½ onion, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
½ tsp dried chilli flakes
50ml/2fl oz white wine
2 tomatoes, skinned and chopped
1 tsp chopped parsley

For The Chicken --

100g/3½oz chicken breast, skinned and cut into thin strips
1 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp runny honey
1 tsp balsamic vinegar
salt and freshly ground black pepper

Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
Place the avocado on a baking tray skin-side down. Drizzle over the oil, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
To make the spicy salsa, melt the butter with the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the onion, garlic and chilli until soft.
Add the white wine and cook to reduce by half.
Add the chopped tomatoes and simmer for five minutes.
Add the parsley and season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
To make the chicken, in a large bowl mix together the chicken, soy, sesame oil, honey, balsamic vinegar and salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Thread the chicken strips onto three short pre-soaked wooden skewers and leave to marinate for eight minutes.
Heat a griddle pan until smoking and char-grill the chicken for 3-4 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
To serve, spoon some of the tomato salsa in the centre of a plate, arrange the baked avocado in the middle and the chicken skewers on top.

Harvesting Friday!! Definitely gonna make some cannabutter using the 420 mag way right away!! Roughly how much canna butter would you get using a lb of butter and an ounce of trim/bud combined?? Also gonna try XLr8s brownie mix with oil I got a busy weekend ahead of me! Thanks for the help!

Back
Top Bottom