Recommend strain for my grow?

Clintboxer

I just finished cutting down my first grow in my bloombox. I enjoyed the box and it did great. I used some seeds I found in excellent bud over the years. I think I am going to end up with some nice product, it's really pretty anyways, purplest I have ever seen and trichs everywhere. I took clones, but I need to find a strain that works well in one of these short boxes. I am a hard smoker and am interested in the best of the best. I need something with high bud to leaf ratio, short, very strong, and good yielder. I know the bloombox provides an excellent environment, and I stay on top of things pretty well, but something hardy, well behaved, and stable is of course a big plus. I am looking into ordering some seeds from one of the sponsors. Im leaning towards a kush or skunk. I love sour diesel though. Thank you in advance for your experiences and recommendation.:tokin:

i got an east coat sour diesel i like alot.
also a lemon diesel. sour tsunami looks interesting i havent tried the bud yet.
neat strain.
kush or skunk would do awesome for yo0ur system

Nor*caL

I just finished cutting down my first grow in my bloombox. I enjoyed the box and it did great. I used some seeds I found in excellent bud over the years. I think I am going to end up with some nice product, it's really pretty anyways, purplest I have ever seen and trichs everywhere. I took clones, but I need to find a strain that works well in one of these short boxes. I am a hard smoker and am interested in the best of the best. I need something with high bud to leaf ratio, short, very strong, and good yielder. I know the bloombox provides an excellent environment, and I stay on top of things pretty well, but something hardy, well behaved, and stable is of course a big plus. I am looking into ordering some seeds from one of the sponsors. Im leaning towards a kush or skunk. I love sour diesel though. Thank you in advance for your experiences and recommendation.:tokin:

I grew white russian mothers,then cloned and went right to flower, they stayed short, one of the best grows i did in my box:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom