Regor: Clones From Clone - Here We Go Again - Bubba Kush

That LST is simply beautiful on Green!! I want to get some gnarly LST goin' on like that on one of the plants in my current grow!

Very awesome work! I cant wait to see her start flowering! Subbed for sure. :bravo:

Thanks MaxYield. I think the spiral LST was definitely the way to go, especially since this Kush seems to be somewhat spiny when growing tall.

Yeah it seems to be working great for you! I am going to ScrOG the plants in my current journal, and I am pretty tempted to try and get a spiral LST like yours going on for it. How much manipulation did it take to get a spiral that nice? Did you have to make adjustments very often or does it sort of just work itself out?

Thanks in advance!

Yeah it seems to be working great for you! I am going to ScrOG the plants in my current journal, and I am pretty tempted to try and get a spiral LST like yours going on for it. How much manipulation did it take to get a spiral that nice? Did you have to make adjustments very often or does it sort of just work itself out?

Thanks in advance!

I would train at each watering. Most of the training came via drilling holes in the planter, and using green twist ties to keep working it around.

I finally had to add those 2 plastic covered poles because she was growing way wider than the planter, and I wanted to ensure it could grow WIDE !!

Well, another major lesson learned...... No matter HOW tired or busy, check in on your babies : (

Unexpected business came up and for 4 straight days I was doing 16 hour days. I thought my plant in flower was wetter than I thought .... WRONG !!!

Warning, the following picture is not pretty

20141130_183204.jpg

I failed to grab a pic when this initially happened 5 days ago, I automatically watered and took away half her light hoping she would bounce back, but too far gone to continue flowering.

So tonight, I did a massive cleanup of all old dried up leaves, and tried to leave some leaves that didn't get wasted. There was some new growth, so maybe theres a good enough of a root ball.

So, I switched her back to Veg state, and we'll see what happens. I could just give up, but now it's turned into an experiment in the regenerative state of cannabis. I'm sure she will hermie, but since I have nothing else but growing going on, I may aswell see how it goes.

AFTER trimming:

20141130_184803.jpg

ARRGGGGHHHHHHH. So sorry to see this happen. Things you wouldn't want to happen to anybody. Hope it recovers at some point. TLC and best wishes is about all we can say.

Hey mate,

I just read through your first grow and was really enjoying watching your grow steadily improve. And then this devastation!

My heart just sank when I saw that last picture, was gutting to see all that hard work undone so quickly (haha and I'm just a spectator, can't imagine how you must have felt).

I had a similar situation last week when I installed a new carbon filter on my exhaust and broke my intake fan, I basically cut off all plant respiration for 2-3 days and the temp/humidity spike almost killed the girls.

The only good news is that cannabis is a bloody strong survivor, this plant seriously wants to live and it never ceases to surprise people with its ability to survive and thrive in situations most plants wouldn't.

Maybe you could set up a recirculating pump and drip feed the plant on a timer, although that works better for coco/rockwool hydro type stuff, I don't really know much about soil.

Hope it recovers and you still get something out of it come harvest time!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is your grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Sorry for abandoning everyone here. While I could have nursed her back to life, ultimately it seemed better to move on. I have other clones, and my Bubba Kush mother, so I pulled her out and gave her a buriel in the landscaping bin.

Since November, I have gone Hydro, and have not started any journals. I STILL have my Bubba Kush mother (in soil) and she's still producing for me. I have just flipped the switch on 4 small SOG bubba kush, 1 18" Kush, and 1 La Conf. The Bubba are all known females, while the La Conf is an unknown, so I'll be watching her closely in the next 2 weeks.

After things settle down, I'd like to start a journal again, showing what I have been doing over the last 3 months. Thanks All !!

Back
Top Bottom