Regs, Chronic, Dro?

I'm new to these terms. I know that regs cost the lease per gram, chronic and dro may cost the same if they are good types. What type of strain goes under each of the three categories?

How much do they usually cost per gram, once, pound?

Not sure if we're allowed to ask these types of question here...

None of it means a darn thing. Its all just words used to charge you more money and as for cost to varies from place to place as do the meanings of the words.

I agree.
Here are terms I use to describe weed

If it's dry, crumbly, crushed, with immature seeds or crushed seeds:
schwag
dirt weed
ditch weed
regs
brown
sticks and stems

I used to get annoyed when I offered to smoke out peeps and they would not smoke my regs. I thought they were weed snobs. Now I am that same person, I just dont like smoking dirt weed.

I call high quality looking weed
dank
kgb (killer green bud)
nugs
chronic
dro (as in grown in hydro)

but most often I jsut call them by their strain name.

I used to get annoyed when I offered to smoke out peeps and they would not smoke my regs. I thought they were weed snobs. Now I am that same person, I just dont like smoking dirt weed.

Aw, I was just gonna roll one up.
sad_ending.JPG

Guess you want smoke it with me then.. :(

Haha. If I am buying smoke these days I want it cheap and I want it to get me high. This is what I would call reg's. though this is kind of on the lower end for presentation but smoke better than it looks. I paid $10 for 10 grams so who's bitching? ha Besides its just meant to last till my harvest cures.

I hate weed snobs, I'll smoke it if you got it. But if i'm in the mood to pay out for good but it has better be good bud. I aint paying retarded prices for average smoke.

I been smokin for almost 30 years .And names come and go tie stick columbian
gold bla bla bla .

I get sick of people who always say all man this shit is the fire or whatever
and its normal weed . We call cheap weed mexi press because it always came
in bricks compacted .Or industrial weed as it is grown on a mas scale.
then there is the medium grade most grown out doors here or in KY .

Then you have the god weed that someone put time into .
Oh yhe and there seems to be this idea that if it is hydro
it has to be great or at least better than soil.:peace:

just slang terms. 85 percent of these knuckle heads round here , call decent brickweed hydro and you cant tell them no different. getting harder to find that other 15 percent , that actually know better.

Jake it sounds like we're from the same region. That local outdoor weed is my regular smoke. It's fairly priced,has a good high and is easy to get.

Hell,I still have a couple guys who get me leaf in the fall. I like to smoke joints and it's damned near free. The high doesn't last much more than an hour and a half but it's nice to have around to smoke after work if you've got something to do later on.

There's 400 buck an ounce weed that shows up now and then,but it's not worth it,IMO. Not when I can pick up an ounce of the local bud at a quarter/third of the price that's in the same league.

Jake it sounds like we're from the same region. That local outdoor weed is my regular smoke. It's fairly priced,has a good high and is easy to get.

Hell,I still have a couple guys who get me leaf in the fall. I like to smoke joints and it's damned near free. The high doesn't last much more than an hour and a half but it's nice to have around to smoke after work if you've got something to do later on.

There's 400 buck an ounce weed that shows up now and then,but it's not worth it,IMO. Not when I can pick up an ounce of the local bud at a quarter/third of the price that's in the same league.

Yep about dead on been living around ohio ky ind all my life.
Opps now the fbi will come and find my plants .LOL Yes Mr FBI man
i have seen charlie browns x mas tree and i know my plant look like that.:smokin:

weed snobs are weed snobs for a reason... they have dank...two things make a weed snob come down off their perch.....running out of dank and running out of money for dank....when that happens, you take what you can to get.

I believe it's a sin to turn down free weed, someone offers to smoke you out you get smoked out! Right?

Maybe I am getting to be a weed snob, but my tolerance is so high, mid's just gives me a headache anymore and a mild buzz...I will take a few hits to be polite but no rips, but I always carry my meds...and not afraid to share. :Rasta:

But I have alot of good memories from weed that looked just like that stuff...I can taste it now...I kinda miss it...:hookah:

I can't smoke most "regs" or regular weed because it gets me high for a really short time, then I get a headache - that's why I went to "exotic", or high quality buds. Chronic comes from " 'da chronic" as rappers in the late 90's called the really good weed. 'Dro is Hydro, and considered by many who know nothing about the growing of weed to be the best you can get. Your average smoker has no idea what really makes their weed better, and the dealers either don't know (usually) or don't care. Some people get really good regs because people are growing potent, quality strains, but it gets pressed into bricks, and therefore the appearance sucks, and they sell it cheaper. Regs are usually dried out, and no as well cured or tasty, while the "exotics" are attractive greens, and much fresher - haven't been manhandled to knock off all the trichs.

Ok ok ok...all this shit about what is what....my buddy scolded me because I said "Sativa" or "indica"....to narrow things down....he said "I forgot how old you are".?....huh I'm 37....just because it's Sativa doesn't make it brick, or commerch, or reggies, or mexi weed...strains, strains, strains...I've had some amazing Sativa that was as potent as some fine indy's... I prefer to leave it at "kind bud" or "brick".... Easy enough...don't you think?
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom