Resin City

Just a closup of what I'm smokin today...Dr Atomic Northern Lghts........

resin_city.jpg

:ganjamon::ganjamon:

Hey buddy Have you starting any projects with the trim? You must have a boat load of it. Where you keep it? Freezer? You going to try making hash beside your famous oil?

Hey buddy Have you starting any projects with the trim? You must have a boat load of it. Where you keep it? Freezer? You going to try making hash beside your famous oil?

I have got to have a lb of resins leaf now dry and ready to make oil.....
I have so much I'll need 2 gallons of vodka.........
I'm going to make 3, 5 gallon buckets with a garbage bags in the 1/2 full of leaf.
I going to extract all 3 bags for 1 hour of sturing using the same 2 gallons of liquid.

Resulting in some strong good oil........

Write under an alias and "hire" a "actor' as a the stand in writer.... lol!
I bet if we collected all of your posts here we would have enough chapters for the book!

I am only kidding brother.... Stealth is King when it comes to farming cannabis!

That Bud is making me Hungry! I keep looking at it!

Is that oil you make, like the oil in "run from the cure" ??? if so can I have the recipe please? I would like to make some too.... PM me if you like...........thanks

I have got to have a lb of resins leaf now dry and ready to make oil.....
I have so much I'll need 2 gallons of vodka.........
I'm going to make 3, 5 gallon buckets with a garbage bags in the 1/2 full of leaf.
I going to extract all 3 bags for 1 hour of sturing using the same 2 gallons of liquid.

Resulting in some strong good oil........

Originally Posted by Heavyherb
Is that oil you make, like the oil in "run from the cure" ??? if so can I have the recipe please? I would like to make some too.... PM me if you like...........thanks

Is there any way you can post or pm your oil recipe?

Thanks man for the info, so you dont eat it ,you put in on bud and smoke it right?

Yep only made for smokin.....clogs screens so you load up you pipe or bong and take a tooth pick and put a glob on the pot then burn it till it ignites , tons of smoke....very interesting smoking it not much taste.

sounds cool man, but I think im gonna make that stuff that rick simpson makes in his movie "run from the cure" he eats it! Have you seen this movie? if not you really should, its real good and very interesting. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom