Resin (What to do when you're out of medicine)

FinShaggy

DRY RESIN
P1010675.JPG

WET RESIN
P1010680.JPG

Scraping Resin (What to do when you're out) - YouTube
Recycle Weed:Vape (What to do when you're out) - YouTube
Recycle Weed:Vape (What to do when you're out) 2 - YouTube

I woke up this morning and I got everything ready for my wake n bake and then I go for my bud and damn, it's gone! I must have smoked it all yesterday. Sooo as I jump on the computer and come to the site I see this post and I'm like.. damn I sure do hate scraping for resin but I sure would like to get a few hits in today. So here I am watching your video doing the same thing you're explaining and now i've got a little resin ball that im gonna try to enjoy. The taste is terrible but when it's all you have then I won't complain!

Just what i was thinking IRIE. But i did when i was young in the game and had nothing but sticks n seeds. OMG its been so long since i ve done NE thing with resin other then watch it go down the drain n clean the sink. i ve read sum where u can mix resin with the chemicals to make hash and it will give u oil ?? i ve never tried it but might be worth it to save ur poor lungs. I lie i did try resin on foil with a shooter a yrs ago. not as harsh but pretty dam harsh

Just what i was thinking IRIE. But i did when i was young in the game and had nothing but sticks n seeds. OMG its been so long since i ve done NE thing with resin other then watch it go down the drain n clean the sink. i ve read sum where u can mix resin with the chemicals to make hash and it will give u oil ?? i ve never tried it but might be worth it to save ur poor lungs. I lie i did try resin on foil with a shooter a yrs ago. not as harsh but pretty dam harsh

You wouldn't just "mix it with chemies"

You'd have to filter, and clean the resin. :D

You may be "Cleaning your pipe" but I'm "Scraping resin".

So it's more like...Picking blueberry's and eating them...

Back
Top Bottom