Reveg Questions

Ok here's the deal...I was at about week eight or so...don't keep exact tract casue I have perpetual and putting new plants in at all different time. So i don't keep track. * weeks is definitly not THE magic number for harvest anyhow. I had my timer on a 13 off and 11 cycle. Daylight saving came and I just felt the need to eff with my timer and me bieng high or dislexic, I put it in reverse on the timer. I am was am...kinda over it but pissed. They began getting these shoots out of the top of the buds...I am really actually soooo pissed. As I tell you about it cuz it uggghhh...whatever. So anyhow i got these crazy big fat buds with 4-6 inches of new growth on top of the old buds. I am just going to let them go , for I can't do anything else. I have checked the tricomes and they are no where near amber. I don't know what I want to hear...but I'll tell you these buds are going to be huge if what I vision happens. I was sooooo counting on this harvest to be done now. I had it al figured out, I do not ventilate my room as far as heat displacement. I have it set up perfectly, for when the temps are low out doors, cuaz i will stop indoors over the summer and let Mother nature do its thing. I just wanted to share my fuck up!! Grow on!!

I just wanted to share my fuck up!! Grow on!!

if it wasn't for fuckups, I would never get anything done.....good for the humility bank tho....:grinjoint:

hey man, we all make mistakes. it's all a learning experience.
ask any level of juggler, drops are part of the game.

so learn from it, don't mess with your grow when your high.
double check your work when you make changes

my current plant is in it's 2cd reveg.
I wait until harvest, leave some good vegetative growth areas below my cut.
switch the lights to 24/7

Back
Top Bottom