Auto issue: reveg?

Obi 1

Royal critical auto., had a really bad case of the thrip whilst flowering. Week 8 so i went radical on her with defoliation. So she had loads of small buds at the time. Anyway she reveged ., when will she resume the flowering stage and are those buds stunted for good. The thrip issue is gone.
Thanks in advance.

Royal critical auto., had a really bad case of the thrip whilst flowering. Week 8 so i went radical on her with defoliation. So she had loads of small buds at the time. Anyway she reveged ., when will she resume the flowering stage and are those buds stunted for good. The thrip issue is gone.
Thanks in advance.
Wow, I've never heard of an Auto re-vegging. Didn't even think that was possible ... but maybe.
I have to hear what others say as I'm growing 2 Auto's now.

I am not a pro but I’ve seen this on an auto and it screws the pooch. It will throw single blades leaves for a bit but you lose the bud as it were. It will keep growing as in stay alive but I think it’s stunted and never resumes growing back from where it was, if that makes sense?

Now- please give her a shot and tell us how it works out, you may hit on something different. I’ve heard others say cut your buds and her throat.

I am not a pro but I’ve seen this on an auto and it screws the pooch. It will throw single blades leaves for a bit but you lose the bud as it were. It will keep growing as in stay alive but I think it’s stunted and never resumes growing back from where it was, if that makes sense?

Now- please give her a shot and tell us how it works out, you may hit on something different. I’ve heard others say cut your buds and her throat.
Shes outside in a polytunnel. Here are some pictures. Yes lots of single blade leaves have grown out but the buds are small and been like thst for 2 weeks now.

Attachments

• 20200614_220436.jpg
    20200614_220436.jpg
    684.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 20200614_220444.jpg
    20200614_220444.jpg
    658.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 20200614_220502.jpg
    20200614_220502.jpg
    660.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 20200614_220520.jpg
    20200614_220520.jpg
    814 KB · Views: 47
Shes outside in a polytunnel. Here are some pictures. Yes lots of single blade leaves have grown out but the buds are small and been like thst for 2 weeks now.
Hey obi 1.
Looks like a normal flowering auto to me, one that's close to finishing, you may want to start checking the trichomes.

Nice looking plant! You know after seeing it and reading comments I agree with listers she’s almost done & that’s not reveg. I had auto that was in flower ran for a bit then had timer problems she did appear to reveg but got stalled out and never would finish up.

Both autos & reveg can throw single blades if I’m not too far out in the weeds myself - usually am tho!

Hey obi 1.
Looks like a normal flowering auto to me, one that's close to finishing, you may want to start checking the trichomes.
Tricombes mostly cloudy no orange yet. I think the pictures make things look bigger and better than they actually are. Maybe another week of sunshine and then a good wash.

Back
Top Bottom