Review Of Black Skull Seeds Do-Si-Do From Dope Seeds

Hi tokers! @Dope-Seeds gave me some Black Skull Do-si-do to try and let me tell you it's my absolute favorite today and has been for a while! It's so good I only share it if you're here. No one walks away with a complimentary bag of this pale green gem! It's a little weird for me to act that way but this bud is off the charts!
Here's the more sativa leaning and favored lady dripping with trichomes in her last days.
1658415308094.png

Now she's a handful, but what a handful!
Taste

If I grind and toke a joint it has a delicious lime flavor. I mean tasty lime! If I fire up a dab od rosin in the @Ispire daab it turns to solid pure grapefruit! And the high so nice! The elevation level of this one is as the very best smokes I have experienced! Fun and thought provoking to the boards! Also if I want to hit the hay and it's handy, a few extra tokes will bring sleep. The better half and I tried to finish a fatty yesterday and only got half there if that speaks to you. That was through the course of the afternoon and evening! I can't say enough positive things about this cultivar! I'm eternally grateful to @Dope-Seeds for the introduction to Black Skull Seeds!

BTW, my next review is another from the same grow, Wedding Cake, of which everyone is nuts over! I mean everyone! Until then, as my good friend from Texas would say...Stay Elevated! :peace: :hookah:

Back
Top Bottom