Northern Lights: Dope Seeds

Smoke Report ~ DUDE!!! 6.4 ounces?? Are you kidding me?!?!?! Yeah, that's the Northern Lights from Dope Seeds. For all my mistakes, errors, accidents, and bone headed decisions I'm stoked with that yield. Let's get right to it. I remember when I was in college and I scored a nice bag of super fresh green. Crack that ziplock and BAM!!!!!! Pine Forest Fresh!!!! Dude, check out all the crystals and the nugs are dense too, like rocks...
The first bowl relaxes me and has very little psychoactive effect, just a nice body high, very chilled out but not couch locked. Second Bowl, ahhhhh there it is... that slight tingle up the spine feel those shoulders drop a little and your upper torso slacks a little more perfect. Couple minutes later you forgot you smoked a bowl, realize you didn't forget to, then laugh to yourself... Third bowl, well, I think I had another, but I don't remember, prolly just slept after that.

Strain Review ~ A friend of mine asked me to grow some Northern Lights, so i picked some up from Dope Seeds. I'm currently growing one of their new auto strains as well, Auto Purple Amnesia. I thought this plant was an amazing grower, super fast and easy to shape. Simply put, if you want a fast grower for a short veg but huge plant then this strain is for you. The node spacing was super tight and like I said she was in a hurry. I made a few clones and even managed to drop a light on one of them. That one ended up being the biggest of the bunch and gave up over 6 ozs. I kept her in 5 gallons of coco and fed with the GH Trio plus calmag. I found a feed schedule and stuck to it. This plant got real hungry once at early flower, she just kept drinking, 1/2 gallon 2 times a day. No issues to speak of, beyond the gravity check. OH SHIT!!!!!

Pics:

:thumb: That sound like some good medicine there. Was it quick to finish?

I took her at 8 weeks to the day from first hairs, 12/12 like the old schoolers. I didn't really check trichs cause I've been crazy with the feeding and such for the coco/ perlite. Obvious increase in yields but a lot more effort with so many plants and no automation with the exception of lighting. When they hit the older of the two dates listed by breeders I've been chopping them.

Smoke Report ~ DUDE!!! 6.4 ounces?? Are you kidding me?!?!?! Yeah, that's the Northern Lights from Dope Seeds. For all my mistakes, errors, accidents, and bone headed decisions I'm stoked with that yield. Let's get right to it. I remember when I was in college and I scored a nice bag of super fresh green. Crack that ziplock and BAM!!!!!! Pine Forest Fresh!!!! Dude, check out all the crystals and the nugs are dense too, like rocks...
The first bowl relaxes me and has very little psychoactive effect, just a nice body high, very chilled out but not couch locked. Second Bowl, ahhhhh there it is... that slight tingle up the spine feel those shoulders drop a little and your upper torso slacks a little more perfect. Couple minutes later you forgot you smoked a bowl, realize you didn't forget to, then laugh to yourself... Third bowl, well, I think I had another, but I don't remember, prolly just slept after that.

Strain Review ~ A friend of mine asked me to grow some Northern Lights, so i picked some up from Dope Seeds. I'm currently growing one of their new auto strains as well, Auto Purple Amnesia. I thought this plant was an amazing grower, super fast and easy to shape. Simply put, if you want a fast grower for a short veg but huge plant then this strain is for you. The node spacing was super tight and like I said she was in a hurry. I made a few clones and even managed to drop a light on one of them. That one ended up being the biggest of the bunch and gave up over 6 ozs. I kept her in 5 gallons of coco and fed with the GH Trio plus calmag. I found a feed schedule and stuck to it. This plant got real hungry once at early flower, she just kept drinking, 1/2 gallon 2 times a day. No issues to speak of, beyond the gravity check. OH SHIT!!!!!

Pics:

Nice... Want... Will do

The one outside is going nuts, she reveged and has mostly singles and starting to push out the triples.

Hi Agemon,
Fantastic growing! I had a question about your plant growing outside between a wall and some sort of 'privacy' cloth. What sort of direct sunshine hours would it be getting? I am in NZ and our outdoor growing season wont start for another few months, previously I have only grown on a balcony but I have a strip of plantable land that is little more than a meter wide between a boundary fence and the house wall so it is not too bad for privacy but it gets little more than 1 hour of direct sunshine a day, it seems far too little and I am debating on whether to invest the time and material cost of good soil and amendments to plant in it.

Thanks, that's what I feared. I saw the pic of your outdoor plant growing in a similar strip as you have it between the wall and shade cloth, and wondered what amount of direct light you got. So darn tricky to do stealthy outdoor in the city! Cheers.

Hi Agemon,
Fantastic growing! I had a question about your plant growing outside between a wall and some sort of 'privacy' cloth. What sort of direct sunshine hours would it be getting? I am in NZ and our outdoor growing season wont start for another few months, previously I have only grown on a balcony but I have a strip of plantable land that is little more than a meter wide between a boundary fence and the house wall so it is not too bad for privacy but it gets little more than 1 hour of direct sunshine a day, it seems far too little and I am debating on whether to invest the time and material cost of good soil and amendments to plant in it.
Thanks, that's what I feared. I saw the pic of your outdoor plant growing in a similar strip as you have it between the wall and shade cloth, and wondered what amount of direct light you got. So darn tricky to do stealthy outdoor in the city! Cheers.

Hey Stunger, not sure if you still got ears on this thread. I will be planting here again next year, prolly as we get closer to our summer solstice. I bet it's your winter solstice, yeah? Any how, this turned out to be a perfect spot for my plants. She's in ground and screaming toward the sky! Harvest is supposed to be Late September, I think I'm seeing early signs of flower but not pistils yet.

These pics from yesterday.

Hmm thought I saw an egg the other day and some yellowing on a few leaves too. I've been dousing with Flying Skull every other day since Monday, so twice now... :laugh:

I swear she was fine til I started spraying her... I'll prolly wait and do every third day from now on.

Back
Top Bottom