RH and negative pressure

MrSilver

So, am I suppose to do them in intervals or? I run my humidifier to take the RH up to 75%. But cant run my inline fan without it dropping the RH, obviously... havent had any issues. But just wondering and probably asking the stupid question, do I do these in intervals? If so what would be generally suggested for the intervals?

So, am I suppose to do them in intervals or? I run my humidifier to take the RH up to 75%. But cant run my inline fan without it dropping the RH, obviously... havent had any issues. But just wondering and probably asking the stupid question, do I do these in intervals? If so what would be generally suggested for the intervals?
Not 100% sure what your asking. 75% rh is high , why do you want it so high.
I run my exhaust fan 24/7 , what age are your ladies?

Seedlings just busting soil is the only time I might have my rh that high. Not growing shrooms are ya?
How did you know, oh you ment him. Hehe.

I figured if I kept it high then it would cause less transpiration? Figured it would help the roots form better so as to not have to work as hard pulling water up giving them a good dry cycle. They are 4 weeks and looking really well and have a nice chlorophyll healthy smell to them. But I thought it was suggested to have high RH while in veg. What is suggested for vegging?

The runt is my favorite... I have a feeling it will be the best one of them all!

16117733313343026203306928461151.jpg

Back
Top Bottom