Question regarding transpiration and RH

swwilson20

Alright so I thought I had rh% figured out when my plants were small and being suffocated from too much love..That and Lady Winter is starting to show her teeth in my part of the world and I'm having to heat my apartment up via the fireplace or the heater, or both.. I'm noticing a severe drop in rh%, especially when the girls have drank up all the water in their pots... Right now my temps are 71 and lights are on and rh% is 39%, but that's with a humidifier and I've sprayed the inside of my tent with water. It drops down to 30% if I do nothing. Btw my plants are in late veg.

I need to write things down so I can see a correlation, but I usually don't, and I need to improve upon this I know.. I'm also gone from my plants most of the day and sometimes days at a time. Anyways, I have noticed in between my last few waterings, I have higher rh% when they have water in the pots to drink, and it gets lower and lower to their current state (6 days w/o water in 3-gal pots). I want to say I can keep the rh% close to 50% when they have water to drink.. But how do I keep the rh% high when they have just about drank up all the water. They aren't ready for another drink yet, and I dont have real estate for wet towels on the floor.. Any ideas?

Is your plants in a open room or do you have them in a tent or closet? Having then confined will help your humility but yes have the plants in a open room its hard to pump that munch humility as the air is so dry from putting the heat on but ones your in flowering you'll be rocking as 35 to 40 humility will be fine its a little low but can still harvest

Back
Top Bottom