Is my RH ok?

I had 10 200 w equiv globe cfl's for 2 plants . A friend of mine is an electrician . It was basically a 2x4 with 5 lights on either side 3 feet long . The closet was 3×4' I now use a 600 w led

If you want a tall stretchy plant then keep your light higher. If you want a short plant then keep it closer. I would not go too close to seedlings, you can risk killing them with too much light. Experiment a bit.

420-magazine-mobile1959497961.jpg

420-magazine-mobile24305866.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1976920210.jpg

420-magazine-mobile789742177.jpg

420-magazine-mobile170222943.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1081636327.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1247461963.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1392845663.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2012506049.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1228040665.jpg
do you guys think I could let the plants run their life cycle in these pots or should I get bigger ones ?

Well what I do (except autos) and you can make it you're own method. I start small when I start to see root out the bottom of pot not a bunch but even 1 little guy coming out of the bottom I go solo cup, .5g, 2g, 5g and this gives you opportunity to inspect the roots

Well what I do (except autos) and you can make it you're own method. I start small when I start to see root out the bottom of pot not a bunch but even 1 little guy coming out of the bottom I go solo cup, .5g, 2g, 5g and this gives you opportunity to inspect the roots

Yea I saw one little root coming out of the bottom of one of the pots and these pots are 2-3 gallon pots I believe which can support your plant for up to 2 months of growth and the particular strain I'm growing , sour kush only takes about 2-3 months to grow so I'm just waiting to see if I need a 4-5 gall pots for these guys

Yea I saw one little root coming out of the bottom of one of the pots and these pots are 2-3 gallon pots I believe which can support your plant for up to 2 months of growth and the particular strain I'm growing , sour kush only takes about 2-3 months to grow so I'm just waiting to see if I need a 4-5 gall pots for these guys

5 at min for any flowering.

Hello so humidity at the early stage use a mist bottle and give them it at lights off. Hate the bottle trick as your sensors arnt in the bottle and it's hard to know what humidity is a better one a cling film dome over the pot few sprays with the mister job done. You light is fine for now as the ladies grow adjust your light to suit. I personally get my autos between the 90cm to 105 being my biggest. I keep my lights 25 inch through germ until I have a set of fan leaves then lift the lights to 30 inch. If the ladies grow a inch the lights raise a inch keep them ladies raising up.

But don't get caught up on the humidity to much I let my humidity sit at 37% it moves 2% up and down through the day. I've had humidity of 20% through full auto grows and still yielded 2 1/2 cured ounces

Hello so humidity at the early stage use a mist bottle and give them it at lights off. Hate the bottle trick as your sensors arnt in the bottle and it's hard to know what humidity is a better one a cling film dome over the pot few sprays with the mister job done. You light is fine for now as the ladies grow adjust your light to suit. I personally get my autos between the 90cm to 105 being my biggest. I keep my lights 25 inch through germ until I have a set of fan leaves then lift the lights to 30 inch. If the ladies grow a inch the lights raise a inch keep them ladies raising up.

But don't get caught up on the humidity to much I let my humidity sit at 37% it moves 2% up and down through the day. I've had humidity of 20% through full auto grows and still yielded 2 1/2 cured ounces

Yea I agree with you, I have read about how for every inch of growth move the light up an inch. And I try not to worry so much about the RH but lower means slower growth and it's good to maintain vigorous growth

420-magazine-mobile2020922364.jpg
how you guys like ? planted 2 more plants in bigger pots , hoping none of them are too small
Also buying a new fan to get better control over temp and humidity

Back
Top Bottom