Is my RH ok?

Adding on to RH
In veg 60 is decent.
Once in flower depends on the strain
Indicas like from 40 to 60
Sativas like from 50 to 65

What I like to do is start on the top of that scale and work down to the lower side the further in I gets please please please never go lower then 30 at any point EVER

Adding on to RH
In veg 60 is decent.
Once in flower depends on the strain
Indicas like from 40 to 60
Sativas like from 50 to 65

What I like to do is start on the top of that scale and work down to the lower side the further in I gets please please please never go lower then 30 at any point EVER

I know that higher humidity tends to be on the more problematic side and lower RH doesn't really seem to do much besides slow germination rate from what I've seen. I've had people tell me they have had seeds sprout anywhere from 20-30% RH.

420-magazine-mobile1913463203.jpg
hey guys so I need your help again it's simple tho. Does anybody know why my two leaves have not spread apart on this little one ?

Looks like the seed case is stuck on the top. Try and wet it with a little water and it should pop off. If not let it soak for a bit and gently work it off

Depends on the temp at your soil when you get a few leaves don't hesitate to drop your led to within a foot to be safe but likely inches of the top of your plant it's LED CORRECT? If so it isn't going to get hot enough to burn it. Stick your hand under it if you can leave your hand there for a long time without feeling like light is heating it up you can have your plants this close and with LED it's inches pending the amount of metal in the frame. And don't any of you idiots start in or I'll pull out my thermometer gun

My lights are off but the upper picture is my 40w full spectrum home made LED setup the hottest part of the bulb is 121F as you can see the temp above this fixture is 79F my 200Tw only gets slightly hotter than this so id say your safe man that skunk seedling had only been up for 5 days now

Hmm not sure on those bulbs sorry man all i know is cfls are brighter and cheaper then those. Sounds like they run way to hot as well cfl's can be 2 inches away and still not burn your plant

It's the way light is discharged that gives its power

HID (Metal halide mh, High Pressure Sodium HPS, Mercury Vapor MV)

LED Laser emitting diode it's only hot near the diode

The soil gets to 71 and the seedling as I would call it gets to 74 and I'm comfortable with it.

Back
Top Bottom