RH & Temp: Question

Nickystickybuds

I just upgraded to a 2x4x6 grow tent. With my smaller tent i could jeep the temps at 85 deg. And 55% RH (goes up after watering of course) my new tent is 85 degress but the RH is 40. Is that ok for flowering. ( just started week 4 of flower) or shoukd i bring it up somehow? A wet towel seemed to work in my old tent

Depending on the light, it may or may not be enough for your tent. I have an "1800W dimmable" that draws about 300 W, and I can use more light.

You can grow anywhere from one to about eight plants in a 2' X 4' space. The difference will be the time spent in veg, and the hassle of watering them in a SCRoG. I keep it to four plants, although two may be better for my growing style. Two plants would be ideal for a SCRoG or quadlining photo periods.

Depending on the light, it may or may not be enough for your tent. I have an "1800W dimmable" that draws about 300 W, and I can use more light.

You can grow anywhere from one to about eight plants in a 2' X 4' space. The difference will be the time spent in veg, and the hassle of watering them in a SCRoG. I keep it to four plants, although two may be better for my growing style. Two plants would be ideal for a SCRoG or quadlining photo periods.
And it figures i just let my wifes friend use my other light which only draws 130 but wouldve been a perfect addition. Ill wait until she's done

Back
Top Bottom