Ricky W's Indoor Perpetual L.E.D. Garden

Yep gotta be honest guys i only buy reg beans. I know most guys use femmed but i just dont want the hastle of hermies and am generally searching for mothers anyway. Just the way i roll but i have had less issues with reg going hermie than when i tried using femmed. Just my experience anyway! :peace:
NIce journal too mate!

Yep gotta be honest guys i only buy reg beans. I know most guys use femmed but i just dont want the hastle of hermies and am generally searching for mothers anyway. Just the way i roll but i have had less issues with reg going hermie than when i tried using femmed. Just my experience anyway! :peace:
NIce journal too mate!

Makes good since Tony. You can utilize the male pollen and be self sufficient by making your own seeds as well!:thumb:

garden update:

well alright. things are looking good. i figured i better get an update done before the holiday. and i promised better pix!

the rotten fruit pheno is in its 5th week flowering and the unknown phenos are in their 4th week.

im going home for xmas for 6 days so i had to rig up a vacation system. just used a pump, a gravity flow and mini sprinkler heads, all on a 7 day timer. enjoy

c99 | rotten fruit
IMG_046016.JPG
IMG_045717.JPG
IMG_045512.JPG
IMG_046316.JPG
IMG_046422.JPG

c99 | unknown phenos
IMG_045921.JPG
IMG_045820.JPG
IMG_046117.JPG
IMG_046217.JPG
IMG_044312.JPG
IMG_044412.JPG
IMG_04459.JPG
IMG_044813.JPG

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom