Rinsing buds after harvest with hose?

I know many people do bud washing after they cut their plants down using buckets, but can you, and does anyone rinse their buds off with a gentle spray nozzle right before hanging to dry?
@jokerlola I would think so, I have in the past, I even rinse the girls down off and on during the grow.

Sorry so slow just make sure the hose isn't baking in the sun in summer and not freezing cold in the winter I've never tried hot of cold was always told room temp so I shoot for 70 and 80
OK. That's what I thought. Right now our hose water is still not really cold so it should be fine.

Sometimes I hang plants in the shower and rinse them off with the hand sprayer so I can make the water luke warm and let the plant hang in there to drip dry. Its easier for me than outside with a hose.

I'd do it outside when we chop trees that dont fit in the shower. (good to be us lol)

Sometimes I hang plants in the shower and rinse them off with the hand sprayer so I can make the water luke warm and let the plant hang in there to drip dry. Its easier for me than outside with a hose.

I'd do it outside when we chop trees that dont fit in the shower. (good to be us lol)
My hose water was still pretty warm as of last week but with some recent night time temps in the high 20’s, the hose temp is getting to be too cold now. I think I will try your method of rinsing in the shower when I harvest my in ground plant this week. I don’t see any bugs on it but there is a lot of pet hair and dust on it.

Back
Top Bottom