RO High pH

meffa

I went to a local RO water dispensary and was surprised to see the pH was in the 9's. Is this normal? Does the water temp affect pH readings? It's pretty cold at 49 degrees F.

Oh nice - I use the real thing Pro-tekt.

Stuff lasts like a few years for a quart.
I picked up more of the RO water and I tested it before adding anything and the pH was still high. My TDS meter registered 0.0

Let it sit out overnight
I just tested it, it's been sitting for a couple of days and it's a bit lower, though I had covers loosely on the buckets. I just took the covers completely off. After shaking the meter around in the water I got readings of ~7.5. I'm not due to use any until later today or possibly tomorrow. I'll check again before I use it.

I just tested it, it's been sitting for a couple of days and it's a bit lower, though I had covers loosely on the buckets. I just took the covers completely off. After shaking the meter around in the water I got readings of ~7.5. I'm not due to use any until later today or possibly tomorrow. I'll check again before I use it.
I 3 stage filter tap water to a 55gal drum and pump air to it /I dump dehumidifier in as well. I havent tested but I'm positive it's good my results are great this far

Back
Top Bottom