RockGrower's Soil Grow 4 Kinds of Kush!

UPDATE 05/04/2011
Everything is going amazingly I cant believe that Im going to end up with some awesome smoke in a few short weeks. Well the wife got happy with the cmaera again feeding time so Ill post them all seeming she took them LOL.....Enjoy
11297.JPG

10169.JPG

2896.JPG

3787.JPG

5428.JPG

4547.JPG

6366.JPG

7325.JPG

8255.JPG

11298.JPG

12201.JPG

13154.JPG

14137.JPG

15123.JPG

16120.JPG

17117.JPG

18111.JPG

19104.JPG

2064.JPG

21138.JPG

22128.JPG

23114.JPG

24108.JPG

25104.JPG

Nice thick buds man. Nice harvest is coming soon man.

:yummy::goodjob:

Thanks and they smell SOOOOOOO good both the Burmese and Vanilla smell like a citrus fruit but the Violator has a muskey pine tree smell....the wife touched a bud the other night off the Vanilla and couldnt stop smelling her fingers and tasting them LOL can only only imagine how the bud will smoke :thumb:

UPDATE 05/07/2011
Well well well today was feeding day and Im offically 1 week away from finishing on the Burmese and Violator just another 2 for Vanilla but we will have to see what she tells us first. Today was another feeding day so I decided to stray away from the RFS and give it another shot of juice so instead of doing the feed water water for the last week Ill do feed water feed so I can use straight high quality H20 for the last week cause I want a quality product and no taste of fertilizers OH AND NOT SURE if this is good or bad for the Violator but Im assuming its good she is turning PURPLE :slide: A few more pics ENJOY :peacetwo:
IMG_007915.JPG

IMG_008013.JPG

IMG_008114.JPG

IMG_008313.JPG

IMG_008610.JPG

IMG_00879.JPG

UPDATE 05/10/2011
Feeding day again today just plain water, they are getting so beautiful I broke out the camera and took a few more shots. Harvest for 2 of the ladies is Saturday and next week for the other. Should I cut all 3 at the same time cause I was planning on drying in the tent as well. The last one are clone I took and they are comming along nice.
A146.JPG

C68.JPG

D66.JPG

H29.JPG

K18.JPG

L27.JPG

O11.JPG

P50.JPG

Q23.JPG

R20.JPG

AA17.JPG

Wow I am really Late to this one I can't believe I nearly missed this whole Grow!! I just read through the Journal though and want to see your results. Your Vanilla Kush looks exactly like cuttlings I got that were supposed to be big bud, but the plants look so much alike I am starting to wonder lol Great Grow and beautiful ladies. The purple that is showing up looks to be normal probably a characteristic of the plant, my skywalkers have purple tiger stripes that show up around 4-5 weeks into flower and stays for the remainder of the grow. If everything starts turning purple and you start to see other issues it could be a late stage phosphorus defficiency.But if you are like me and use a High Phosphorus content late stage bloom nutrient you can rule that out and pretty much guess its genetics:thumb::thumb::thumb: Here is a pic of the purpling on my plants and it looks similar and they are about a week or so behind your ladies!!! Great grow can't wait to see the harvest!!!

If you look closley since the picture isnt tht great you can see the purple all on the edges of the leaves mmmmmmmm :yummy::yummy:
IMG_65791.JPG

Wow I am really Late to this one I can't believe I nearly missed this whole Grow!! I just read through the Journal though and want to see your results. Your Vanilla Kush looks exactly like cuttlings I got that were supposed to be big bud, but the plants look so much alike I am starting to wonder lol Great Grow and beautiful ladies. The purple that is showing up looks to be normal probably a characteristic of the plant, my skywalkers have purple tiger stripes that show up around 4-5 weeks into flower and stays for the remainder of the grow. If everything starts turning purple and you start to see other issues it could be a late stage phosphorus defficiency.But if you are like me and use a High Phosphorus content late stage bloom nutrient you can rule that out and pretty much guess its genetics:thumb::thumb::thumb: Here is a pic of the purpling on my plants and it looks similar and they are about a week or so behind your ladies!!! Great grow can't wait to see the harvest!!!

Thanks for stopping bu and the encouraging words. Cut day for 2 of the ladies is supposed to be this Saturday and next week for the Vanilla BUT I think I will shut the lights off for 3 days on Saturday cut the ladies down on Monday or so.

UPDATE 05/16/2011
Im kinda confused LOL my Burmese Kush looks nothing like it does in the picture fromt he website where I got the seeds...they also say it would be finished around 55 days but my other 2 ladies say 9 weeks so I said F THAT and decided to leave the Burmese until this Saturday too I hope it dont bit me inthe ass for do it. More pics of the ladies and I got a pic of some nice Jack Herer that I picked up and HOPEFULLY that will be the last time I pay for weed in a LONG TIME :thumb:
IMG_013313.JPG

new1112.JPG

new93.JPG

new84.JPG

new73.JPG

new610.JPG

new513.JPG

new415.JPG

new224.JPG

new318.JPG

new103.JPG

new134.JPG

UPDATE 05/25/2011
HARVEST TIME Well Monday was Memorial Day here in Canada and it was harvest day for me. The trimming took about 6 hrs and between 2 guys that was 2 hrs a plant, tied them to hangers and back into the tent they are for drying I never took any wet weight so I will wait till they are dry to weight them. Only a couple pics cause we were in a hurry to trim.
har5.JPG

har21.JPG

har121.JPG

har111.JPG

har13.JPG

har14.JPG

That is the final yeild drying in the tent with an fan in there. I will have a smoke report before the cure in a few days along with the final weight.

Yes buddy! let me know.. I am about 2 weeks behind you and cant wait for your final results.

Definitely hindu kush cause our buds are looking very similar

congrats bro

Nice job man!! I just harvested today.

Yes buddy! let me know.. I am about 2 weeks behind you and cant wait for your final results.

Definitely hindu kush cause our buds are looking very similar

congrats bro

Thanks guys I have to split the final yeild with the "investor" of the tent but I hope to get enough to last me and the wife till next harvest which will inturn save us money. Still managed to save 2 clones fron Burmese and 1 from Violator however I had no room anywhere else for them so I left them in the tent and they are budding as well. If I re-veg them would I have any problem with them hermiing or anything else like that?

UPDATE 06/04/2011
SMOKE REPORTSo everything is now done...the dry only took about 4-5 days and then they went into the mason jars the final yeild was a little over 8 ounces...so half a pound on 3 plants was way more than I could of asked for and Im more than happy with the product....drying all the trim for some honey oil but now the report.
IMG_008611.JPG

Violator Kush has a musky smell the smoke is light on the lungs with a pine tree taste full flavour on the exhale and very very enjoyable, the stone is a creeper you dont feel it as first but you sure do after....love it for my night capper before bed.
IMG_008514.JPG

Burmese Kush had the fatest colas and was the biggest yeilder, it smells like a fruit salad and taste just as good, the smoke is heavy on the lungs and leaves a nice creamy fruit taste in your mouth, stone is a nice pick me up.
IMG_008418.JPG

Vanilla Kush was the smallest yeild and my least favorite cause of the nuthrient burn while growing but it is BY FAR my and my wife's favorite right now it was always my wife's favorite cause of the smell and taste while growing....she would touch the colas and then lick and suck her fingers all night LOL, my little man was getting jealous if u know what I mean :rofl: But the smoke is great tasting like lemons and limes with a hint of vanilla its a smooth inhale and taste the same way blowin out the buzz is a great up buzz that leaves your legs numb great for my morning coffee cause I dont drink it LOL....Well everyone that is about the end of my journal, thank you to those that took time to read it and even more so to those that dropped a line. Got my clones started but I got to wait till Monday to get my soil from the local shop and then its on the grow #2 and I CANT WAIT....Everyone that tasted my product basically said its the best they ever had and I kinda agree I have smoke some AMAZING stuff from all over the world and my first try over 8 years ago was great BUT I will never never pay for MARIJUANA again after I smoked this, its almost like I have never smoke weed till now and I love it. Thanks and hope to see you on the next go around.

Back
Top Bottom