RockGrower's Soil Grow 4 Kinds of Kush!

I deffinatly thought by reading this site for the last 7 years that alot more people would be commenting on your thread adding a few hints or tips but that dont seem to be the case...

Just a suggestion. If you visit other people's threads and make comments on their threads there is a good probability that they will in turn visit your thread.

On another note, your grow looks good. I would also suggest for you to LST, but then again, I'm biased because that's what I'm doing with my grow at the moment. :goodluck:

Thanks for your input everyone. Im going to start the LST maybe tomorrow I need to do a little more reading to get up to date on the technique, anyone have a link that would be useful? Also this plants are from seed so how long should I Veg before putting into 12/12? I was planning on doing it the end of the month which will give them about 3 weeks veggin.

Thanks for your input everyone. Im going to start the LST maybe tomorrow I need to do a little more reading to get up to date on the technique, anyone have a link that would be useful? Also this plants are from seed so how long should I Veg before putting into 12/12? I was planning on doing it the end of the month which will give them about 3 weeks veggin.

It depends on a lot of things but its really up to the grower. I plan on vegging for 3 weeks than switching, but all my plants are not growing at the same rate so it might be an extra week or so. hope this helps

UPDATE 02/27/2011
HI EVERYBODY! Started the Low Stress Training today and after a few hours it already looks like the shoots are stretching and the top of the plant is turning toward the light :goodjob: So Im really hoping for many grow points. The Burmese is stumby and bushy so she was hard to tie down. Here are the ladies.
Group Shot
LST42.JPG

Burmese Kush
LST110.JPG

Violator Kush
LST210.JPG

Vanilla Kush
LST34.JPG

Ladies are looking beautiful! Time to flower them soon enough :peacetwo:

I am like a week behind you,and definitely taking notes from this thread!
your LST technique is lookin good!
:popcorn:

Thanks man but my technique is new but honestly! Its kind of obvious once you tie one down and you see the growth pattern so you wanna get those shoots to get as much light as possible :slide: Gonna make for a good show!

I got a question to put out there! I last water the ladies on Saturday and the top couple inches of the soil is still wet so should I water again or wait till the few top inches of soil is dry? As well the ladies are about a foot high so when should I flower? I wanna get as high a yeild as possible but dont want to wait forever. More pics to be added tomorrow.

If the soil is still wet you shouldn't water again until it dries out a bit.

You can put your girls into flower whenever you like. All things being equal, the longer you veg, the larger the yield.

Thanks for the reply dude so even though its been 6 days since I last watered I should still wait till the top few layers of soil are dried? I think I will wait at least another week or 2 before I start to flower.

UPDATE 03/06/2011
Hello folks, the ladies are doing fine and looking good. However when I started some more LST today I noticed some condensation on one leaf and on not a single other leaf on either of the plants. The moisture was on the Burmese which is also the bushiest I never watered them in a week either the soil is fine so is this something I should worry about? I also dont have a humidity reader. Other than that everything else is fine here are some pictures.
Groupe Shot
002608.JPG

Violator Kush
003574.JPG

Vanilla Kush
004544.JPG

Burmese Kush
005511.JPG

My plants get condensation too, its normal. May i add that try to bend the top so that the bend is 90 degrees (just make sure they don't snap that's all)

Keep up the good work :welldone:

Worried a little about the condensation especially when the ladies are going to be budding soon just worried about mold forming!

looking good man !! :goodjob:
for ur question about the time too put intoo flowering time maybe this can help !!
i put my plant in flowering at 10/12 inchs tall and i am now in day 21 of flowering and they are now 27 inch tall u can see all that in my journals !! i hope this can help u !

Back
Top Bottom