RoleModel's picture thread

tons of hash up my way right now as well, didnt have ANY for almost a year now i have toooons of it, needless to say im lovin life right now

Hehe sounds good dude, enjoy life and the hash:smokin:

Here's about 8gram of semi hash..

0_.JPG

01_.JPG

Here's some hash I've been smoking the last couple of days..

new5.JPG

new12.JPG

You can tell if it's good hash by the smell and if it's soft or hard hash.

Thanks Onion. I can't say how much I smoke per week/month, because it all depends on the money and what I'm doing.. And I mostly smoke joints/blunts but sometimes I smoke on my pipe too. It's been a real long time since I've had the bong in use, I'm just not a bong man..

The gallery works again, but I can't seem to edit my last post.. So I'll just post it again..

1232.JPG

1211.JPG

Just some more hash..

321_.JPG

3211.JPG

3213.JPG

So, this was my first time ever making a tulip joint. It wasnt the prettiest thing in the world, but it worked out fine..

564.JPG

564_.JPG

Just a couple of pics of the bud I'm smoking right now..

nug3.JPG

nug_3_.JPG

Thanks fish.. :) Here's some hash I just bought today..

hash5.JPG

hash_1_.JPG

hash31.JPG

It tripped me out when I was stationed in Germany, that you mix tobacco with herb. I've just never been around anyone that does that here in the states. I've tried it but to be honest I like my cigarette after my joint. Still remember seeing a big old fatty blunt, thinking yea I'm going to the moon. To find out it was mixed. Got baked but not like I thought I would.

Was funny when I came back from Iraq and rolled up a blunt topped with hash and some kief. My Brother in law was so baked, couldn't even sit on the couch kept falling. Hyperventilating from laughing so much. Good memories.

Also one of your first pictures shows off the huge warning label that is on most smokes over there. It brings back some good memories, of friends coming back from the Netherlands with some mighty fine herb. I must say even your regs over there are kick ass.

Now I live in a rural area, and hash is unheard of around here. Mostly tweakers, and people trying to pull a fast one with the herb. Pick up a quarter for 250 and turn around and sell oz's for 100 bucks. Go figure.

Funny in Iraq they sell hash that is wrapped similar to toostie roll's. Imagine my surprise when I bit into it thinking it was candy. We found a black and mild quick like and in a hurry. No herbs over there, just hash. It's not that bad neither. Middle East is pretty good at making hash.

Great pics man, makes me want to drive 3 hours to get some hash ha. Or just move back to Germany. Tschüss

How is the latest hash? What is its origin? How does it smell? What are the effects? Is it really hard / dry? Does it fluff up nicely? Thanks.... :)

The last hash (pictured) was pretty good, great hashish taste and smell aswell. It was light brown and pretty soft, and crumbled up nicely.. It was some 100. That mean's 100 Danish Crones per gram. 100 Danish Crones is around 20 dollars. The most common hash prices in Denmark is going from 70, 80, 90, 100, 110 and then there's nepalese hash, and other kind of better hash that's more expensive (if you get the right dealer that is) :ganjamon:

mrdlouisd , thanks for the post, interesting read! I think I've said it in another post, but the main reason I think Europeans (at least us Danes) use tobacco in our spliffs, is because hash is more common here. And you can't smoke a purely hash spliff, so we just get used to mixing tobacco, also because it burns better. But here in Denmark we toast the cig before use, and blow out as much niccotine as possible. I've noticed that some other Europeans (ex. some dutch and irish people I've met) tend to put fresh tobacco in, and not toast it before use, I personally don't like this, since I don't smoke cigs.

Just got around 1,5 grams of 70 tonight (it's a bit darker and a little harder), and a friend of mine bought some 100, so I'll shut up now, and start rolling up some blunts and some joints.. Take care people! :grinjoint:

Gotcha on the toasting. I always liked smoking hash under a cup. Straw and a cup and your set. I feel ya on the tobacco fluffing. We smoked hash in black in milds, can smoke right in front of people and they haven't a clue. Take it easy and enjoy that hash.

Back
Top Bottom