Root-like white thing on stem

From Alchima web......

The cannabis plant has all three types, but the adventitious roots are less common and only grow in environments with high and steady humidity levels. The ability to produce adventitious roots is what makes cannabis so suitable for propagation via cloning..

Totally normal. Nothing to be concerned with.

Dark green leaves and roots on the stem are not the problem but they are a sign something is wrong.On the roots, when did they show in the grow? Early veg could be root hormone or plant depth.late veg could be air roots but you have plenty of air being pumped. When I first switched to DWC I had my first 3 plants grow stem roots late veg and stayed vary green and dense. I had 27 cubic feet of plant with 1.5 cubic feet for roots from 10 gallon reservoir. Subtract the depth for the basket and the root ball space you quickly run out of room. When i looked in the reservoir the bubbles were going around not through the dense roots. They held the reservoir shape when pulled just like in your picture.Switched to a 35 gallon reservoir (storage totes) and didn't have either of those problems happen again with any of the 6 clones.Plants tripled in size and doubled the yield without change the nutrient regiment or pruning. Only change was reservoir size, with clones.

Back
Top Bottom