Root Rot

philbo70

Please can anyone tell me what the best way to clean your meters? I got root rot on my last grow and I know I need to clean everything but do not know what the best way to clean my meters. Never had it before so I'm really not sure what the best way is.It would be great if someone would let me know it would be awesome... Thanks

Sum sugar soap.. Warm water just wipe everything down, you can also get natural cleaning solutions that wont damage your equipment.. Just try keep your water solution as dark as possible or bacteria will grow, a little is ok but once your roots start to go brown you need to keep an eye on it..

Thanks ....yea my shit is all f up. Yeah I put a dirty pmy DWC set up. Thought I had everything clean bnomisssome roots for the last time I guess I'm learning hardway. I did the flush, the root zone gold, you name it I tried it my girls are black . I'm trying to keep them going dbut I think I'm going to chill for a bit..thanks for all the information.....

Sorry to hear mate.. Ive learned alot thru trial and error, but thankfully ive had sum friends show me their setup and explained how they worked.. only basic but effective ay! Most ppl have different ideas, but the plant naturally grows outside without heaps of nutes and grows to 8 ft tall un touched so sometimes ppl over complicate things.. Maybe start again, and just take care and read more info mate.. or ask everyone has to start somewhere! ;)

Back
Top Bottom