Round 2

soysawce

All of these were planted the same time I only really took pics of the best ones.
7 weeks from seed

Diesel auto
2013-01-06_23_27_30.jpg

TD
2013-01-06_23_26_49.jpg

Mazr
2013-01-06_23_26_18.jpg

Re: Round 2.

Looking good brother. I guess that diesel auto I have is going to get big. :) What are you expecting for yield from it?

Almost done............:goodjob:

I'm feeling 2 oz or more on diesel . Only 2nd grow. This is also under a 1000 watt hps. 20/4 .

That would be a good yield off the diesel........:smokin:

So Diesel and ultra vilolet has been harvested and jarred. I got 40 grams from the diesel and 20 from other. Quick question to anyone out there. Ive noticed my budys never look as nice as everyones on this site. They always look fluffy and boring. Doesnt look like a bag i would buy ya know. They been in jars for 2 days now. Of course i kept 7 ish grams to smoke as i wait for cure. Will my buds look nicer with curing? Or do i just need to trim better. This time its been trimmed down as far as it i could see. Cant wait to roll some faties when curing is done.

If you feel your buds are fluffy you may want to consider adding molasses to your feed as the carbs help make the buds dense.

Not a huge expert on curing. That said I feel the buds can get better looking as they cure. Some of mine have but not all. I trim funny depending on where it ends up. My personal stuff gets a nice conisuer trim. I actually dislike to many hairs on my bud. I swear they give me indigestion! Whatever goes to friends is trimmed with bag appeal in mind. They may not be looking for heavily trimmed bud. I already know the smoke is good but they like to show it off to their friends.

Okay guys the think different plant is seeded somehow. Alot of leaves are burned i might of stressed to much. So Im guessing all of the crop is seeded now. There is auto mazar and td only left. If i leave them to grow the seeds inside will these seeds be autos? will they be fem? If they are going to be autos i think i will let the seeds mature. If they go to photos they get chopped in a few days which makes it week 11

I believe they will maintain the auto trait.

Back
Top Bottom