Rubbing Charas in Nepal

hey guys whats goin on.. i am fine... we were rubbin charas n its started to rain..

this is how the ganja village looks after da massive earthquake..

Hey Baba Nikara Namaskar Bhai
I have been worried about you my friend ,,i saw the videos of the disaster scary stuff :thumb:sorry about the 420 ganja village :passitleft:it will grow up again and I hope you will be finding lots more places an plants to rub:smokin:and in time they will grow back I was real worried about you :bravo:for being in one piece an sorry for your house being a bit knocked about :Namaste:Take care please post some more videos soon :420::thanks:

i dont live in the ganja village yet. my house is fine..
this is where i live. i live in da city but my heart always at da village where da ganja grow....

i dont live in the ganja village yet. my house is fine..
this is where i live. i live in da city but my heart always at da village where da ganja grow....

:thumb:Hey I am real happy to read that ,, I really enjoy this journal its very good I believe that I could rub some from seeing this journal :love:So its great to find out all is good:Namaste:

Hey Nirakar and any other growers living in Nepal, India or any other part of Asia! Could you post your stories and vids/pics of local plants here from time to time? We'd appreciate it!

Land Race genetics?

:Namaste:

Rubbing charas in a ganja forest - YouTube
i have put some charas videos back together so enjoy. I had to delete my old channel nirakarmarley cause i was gettin popular for my ganja videos in a country where cannabis is not legal..

Back
Top Bottom