Russet mites peroxide

Diyandimitrov

Did you guys think that can kill russets and if yes what's the ratio ?

20210830_145305.jpg

Found this on-line for mite control:

Pour 8 ounces of 3-percent hydrogen peroxide in 1 gallon of water, and add 8 ounces blackstrap molasses or white sugar. Stir the solution and pour it into a spray bottle. Then, spray the plant with the mixture, fully soaking the surface underneath the leaves, the soil and the crown of the plant.

I have never tried it, so I'd do a test plant and see how it goes.

What you have is a fungicide/batericide, don't know if that will kill mites, probably would, but with the peroxyacetic acid you have to follow dosing directions closely, it can be toxic to plant leaves/roots in high concentrations. Why not just buy a quart of 3% H2O2 at the store, it's less than $2, why mess with something you know nothing about. Without seeing the entire label and it's uses, doseage and warnings, your shooting in the dark and could do more harm than good. BTW, what you have is 27.1% H2O2.

Just get bonide wetable suffur at
2tbs per gallon spray 10 days apart.

Nothing else will work.

Hemp mites are no joke.

You gotta be careful with that high % of peroxide. Extremely careful.

Nothing else will work.

Hemp mites are no joke.

I try to help out my friend cause he wanted to use that stuff but he dont know the dose so I come here to asking for advices again :)

It contains 27% hydrogen peroxide. The 2.0 is simply the version of this formulation. It indicates that this product is improved from the first version which was 1.0

As mentioned it is labeled as a bacteriacide and fungicide and makes no claims about pest control. It prolly does kill some nasties but it’s aimed at bacteria and fungus but not specifically for pests

yes it will, too much H202 kills any living(organic) thing organic, its the high OXYGEN that kills things:)
Sorta.. I like to use another element to get rid of soft bodied insects - sulfur.

Wetable sulfur check it out

As mentioned it is labeled as a bacteriacide and fungicide and makes no claims about pest control.
And, it is listed with the US Dept of Agriculture for specific purposes and none of them are mites or insects. If your friend has any sort of commercial grow operation recognized by the state then the last thing he wants is to have to go through an inspection. If the inspector finds that he has been using a product that is considered dangerous to try to treat a problem not listed he might have to destroy the entire crop and start over.

It is the peroxyacetic acid that seems to be the major problem with using this stuff. In the wrong dose it can damage a person's throat and lungs.

I try to help out my friend cause he wanted to use that stuff but he dont know the dose so I come here to asking for advices again
Suggest that he does a 'google' search on the product. I doubt that he will find any dilution ratio so the product can be used for mites.

Wont get rid of russets with peroxide... It wont happen. You need contact with H2o2 with wetable sulfur there are ions of sulfur left on the plant. Russet crawls thru them the sulfur ions then boom russet explodes from the inside out.

Its a beautiful sight. Gets rid of the pests they dont come back either.

Wont get rid of russets with peroxide... It wont happen. You need contact with H2o2 with wetable sulfur there are ions of sulfur left on the plant. Russet crawls thru them the sulfur ions then boom russet explodes from the inside out.

Its a beautiful sight. Gets rid of the pests they dont come back either.
I really like that boom Xaxa

Nothing else will work.

Hemp mites are no joke.

where did you get that dosage from for the sulfur? My buddy gave me a dosage of 2 Tbsp/gal of bonide wettable sulfur and 20mL/gal of 34% hydrogen peroxide. I've been skeptical about the peroxide but haven't had a problem yet. I'm more interested in your source of the sulfur dilution.

Back
Top Bottom