Chlorfenapyr Was Used In Veg

NicH333

420 Member
Hey guys I need some advice, my local grow store suggested using a chlorfenapyr pesticide on some plants i had that were incredible russet mite infested. ( product was Piston Tr?) Not thinking we dosed the room but now after more research i'm afraid I may have agent oranged my girls.

They are still young in VEG still waiting a few more weeks before even flipping to flower. Do i have any chance at these not popping hot on a pesticide test? I don't want to consume or let anyone consume these if they are dangerous.

Thanks for any advice.

Ye made me think twice about it !

Chlorfenapyr pesticide doe's appear to have systemic properties mainly effecting the nervous system of the insects chowing down on your lovely plants through the the stomach / ingestion method.

How ever the World Health Organisation only views this as moderately hazardous in what form we do not understand at present !

How long this chemical is present in your plants & long term health effect is beyond my skill level at present.

Hey guys I need some advice, my local grow store suggested using a chlorfenapyr pesticide on some plants i had that were incredible russet mite infested. ( product was Piston Tr?) Not thinking we dosed the room but now after more research i'm afraid I may have agent oranged my girls.

They are still young in VEG still waiting a few more weeks before even flipping to flower. Do i have any chance at these not popping hot on a pesticide test? I don't want to consume or let anyone consume these if they are dangerous.

Thanks for any advice.
Use Sulfur Vaporizer for hemp mites. Its an element wont ever have a problem with it.

Spraying biologicals for hemp mites never worked for me.

Quote:
"Chlorfenapyr is intended for ornamental plant use only and designed to control thrips, caterpillars, and mites"

Its on a few lists in rec states if its found above a certain amount of PPMs
California limit is ... wait for it......

0.01ppms for edibles and plant material.

0.01ppm = if you used it, it wont pass.

Use Sulfur Vaporizer for hemp mites. Its an element wont ever have a problem with it.

Spraying biologicals for hemp mites never worked for me.

Quote:
"Chlorfenapyr is intended for ornamental plant use only and designed to control thrips, caterpillars, and mites"

Its on a few lists in rec states if its found above a certain amount of PPMs
California limit is ... wait for it......

0.01ppms for edibles and plant material.

0.01ppm = if you used it, it wont pass.
Very informative thank you. I am located in Oklahoma, in which I don't believe they test for Chlorfenapyr during testings. I may need to look further. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom