Early harvest

Diyandimitrov

My friend its week 7 of flowerinf but he have russet and spider mites in his greenhouses so we try to decide shoud we harveat them now or let the russets and spiders to eat more from the plants. So I wanna know what we are we losing and what we win. For exemple if we cut them early we cut the % of our yeald and did the plants will be with 13% 15 % thc and more cbd or whats the case? Can someone know what we can expect

If you harvest early it doesn't really get rid of the mite problem. I'd be worried about mites infesting the drying area.
I dont care about drying area I can cleaned with bleach after each harvest I mostly care about the quality of. The weed if I will be able to selled or put I have to make oil if dont looks good but id I have lower level thc it wont be much of a oil. So I was wondering more about the chemicals inaide ratio cbd and thc. Its grape fruit sour dream, og blood diamond and ghost train haze something like that

hes got large operation so idk if bud washing is feasible
Russets in a large grow op is bad. He's gotta use sulfur vaporizer in the greenhouse can use that now even in flower. Better than loosing a crop which will happen with russets.

So Sulfur vaporizer like 3 hrs every other night for a week then 1x a week - turn off the exhaust fans and do it at lights out.

Next round he will get them back he needs to start early with the vaporizor and also spray with wetable sulfur.

Russets in a large grow op is bad. He's gotta use sulfur vaporizer in the greenhouse can use that now even in flower. Better than loosing a crop which will happen with russets.

So Sulfur vaporizer like 3 hrs every other night for a week then 1x a week - turn off the exhaust fans and do it at lights out.

Next round he will get them back he needs to start early with the vaporizor and also spray with wetable sulfur.
Like you say before I use sulfur ni my greenhouses every 7 till 10 days apart and looks amazing now I clean them. But my friend didnt so he have problems now. But like I said what can he expect.about thc levels and stuff ? Did u have some ideas ?

Back
Top Bottom