UV lights kill russet?

other than scorched earth that is the only way to get a handle on hemp mites. i'd definitely run that way in a greenhouse. i'd run sulfur vapor just as a preventative.

it's not always feasible with an indoor home grow though. that's usually scorched earth policy. sometimes that doesn't work though either.
I burned everything including tents and all plants. Got em back.

After wetable sulfur I haven't seen a 1. YAY

Sulfur vaporizor is your friend here. Trust me on it. You have to wait a bit like 2 weeks after your last oil treatment to use sulfur.

For the wetable sulfur this is the product I use. Gotta follow the label which ain't too hard . I think I use 2tbs/gal of water and foliar on. It will leave a very light residue. This can be washed off with water. Hose down the plants before harvest.

IF you worried about wetable sulfur try the vaporizer first. It takes care of just about every pest in the greenhouse including vermin. They hate sulfur.

I run the vaporizer on a timer for about 2 hours but I gotta smaller room. For a greenhouse you can do 3 hrs and do that every 3rd day.

Vaporizer tco's:

soft bodied insects including russets
PM
Mold
rats mice and squirrels

Wetable sulfur I use is

Bonide (BND1428) micronized powder.​

Hose down before harves ?I heared its really bad to use sulfur in flowering cause your weed start smell like sulfur. I dont have experience with so I don't know that.but Kevin jordy. Famous cultivatoe from humbold california I watched his interview and he said do use sulfure during the flowerig. So idk my moaly gonna go on a legal market so I cant really afford that sulfur smell in my buds. So my plan was to use sulfur only in veg and switch with plant therapy in flowering cause I figured out it does not damage the plant till the and.you also talking about sulgur vaporizer not wetable sulfur so I believe that make differents too. What do you think?

you burned your plants? Wtf how long its take them to recover and can I see pictures if you have ? I wanna see how it looks like
Yeah burned every plant I had and tossed everything in the room. Boom gone.... Only took a minute compared to fighting those little bastards. Including all my clones I had running.

Hadda start over from seed again.

I spray wetable sulfur in flower. I budwash at the hanging line dont taste any sulfur.

Cool thing about sulfur is its an element that plants like. Dont go overboard and follow label directions. We use 2 tbs per gal of water. Seems to be about perfect.

Yeah burned every plant I had and tossed everything in the room. Boom gone.... Only took a minute compared to fighting those little bastards. Including all my clones I had running.

Hadda start over from seed again.

I spray wetable sulfur in flower. I budwash at the hanging line dont taste any sulfur.

Cool thing about sulfur is its an element that plants like. Dont go overboard and follow label directions. We use 2 tbs per gal of water. Seems to be about perfect.

nice. awful situation met with decisive action. followed by an ongoing preventative solution.

Back
Top Bottom