S.O.G Growers Needed

coralman

So im planning on trying out s.o.g in the near future, i have a 5x5 space with 1000w and my main concern is how much of a pain in the ass is it to water so many individual pots? how do you folks go about watering?
I thought maybe buying some of the long grow bags you can buy for tomatoes so theres less containers to manouveir and water.

Ye that is a lot pots to hand water be a right pain in the @%.=

Ebb & flood trays is la option you could do it with NFT trays as well but those rock wool cubes are not very stable with big plants so a trellis or some sort of wide holed scrog netting helps support em.

I use one of these. Modified to run off a 5 gallon bucket (gravity fed) so I can water with my nutes in the mix.
420-magazine-mobile527042153.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

the wand is a good idea i have a water butt pump already so wouldnt need gravity.

Im not familuar with nft or ebb and flood so will get on google now check them out, not long moved to indoor growing ya see i finally got sick of the useless british weather effecting my yield. Going to be trying differnt indoor techniques in soil see which works best for me.

Thanks both of you

Back
Top Bottom