San Fernando Valley

KAZUKI

San Fernando Valley

20211214_122719.jpg

20211214_122815.jpg

Grown Organic. Honey for Nutrients. Lighting Fluorescent & LED. RTO Water.
Hey @KAZUKI merry Christmas my friend.
Beautiful lady.
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
That's an interesting nutrient.
Are you in LOS.

Stay safe
Bill

Thanx You & Merry Holiday to yous as well. No, I am not in Cali. I live in Michigan.
It's my belief that honey provides nutrients, antifungal properties as well as a delicious smell to my herbz.
L.O.S. is living organic soil, not a location my friend. :Namaste:
What's in your pots is what I'm asking?

Stay safe
Bill

honey? shure, why not. many of us already use molasses. somebody needs to step up and do a journal on honey grown results. i only have spun honey. spun honey, peanut butter and butter. nirvana

does it attract bugs?

honey? shure, why not. many of us already use molasses. somebody needs to step up and do a journal on honey grown results. i only have spun honey. spun honey, peanut butter and butter. nirvana

does it attract bugs?
No bugs. I make a small hole, pour in a couple ounces of honey & comb on each side of the pot, then cover it back up.
I believe it drives away them lil flying bugs (gnats).
I am an inexperienced marijuana grower. This is only my third grow over the past 10 years & my second time using honey. It would be nice to have an experienced grower to investigate and verify the do's and don'ts of using Organic Honey.

20220102_190652.jpg

20220102_190701.jpg

Oh my apologies. I'm still new to the lingo. The soil is a mixture of Organic Potting, Coconut Husk & Perlite.
I apologize my friend @KAZUKI I should have been more specific my fault not yours. :Namaste: Hope you are well today.
So it's mostly soil with some coco mixed?
Coco is the term we use for Coconut Husk.
Do you ever mix up a microbial tea to feed them?

Stay safe
Bill

I apologize my friend @KAZUKI I should have been more specific my fault not yours. :Namaste: Hope you are well today.
So it's mostly soil with some coco mixed?
Coco is the term we use for Coconut Husk.
Do you ever mix up a microbial tea to feed them?

Stay safe
Bill
No Worries. No, I haven't thought of or heard about using teas. I do grow it.
My soul is an even mixture (1/3) of the above.

I use marijuana and honey to make my Herbal Teas. Using them both to grow marijuana hmmm, sounds like an experiment I'm willing to try.

I use marijuana and honey to make my Herbal Teas. Using them both to grow marijuana hmmm, sounds like an experiment I'm willing to try.
I use a spoonful of molasses, Bokashi and insect frass.
Best thing I've done since I started growing.

Stay safe
Bill

I use a spoonful of molasses, Bokashi and insect frass.
Best thing I've done since I started growing.

Stay safe
Bill
For my house plants and food I use a combination of apple cider and molasses. To treat the soil I use hydrogen peroxide and warm water.

Back
Top Bottom