San Fernando Valley OG Strain?

KAZUKI

Hi & Good Morning
Is there anyone currently growing or have grown this strain.? I am new to growing this strain of medicine (San Fernando Valley) When I got her (9 weeks ago) she was severely damaged. Over watered. Undernutrite. Depressed looking, curly and saggy leaves. Not having much by the way of marijuana growing skills, I treated her as I would a ill tomato plant. I trimmed away ALL of the saggy and dead leaves. I mixed local honeycomb into the soil. And only (fish water) watered when she was bone dry.
Today she is healthy and is budding, smelling like Bubble Yum Bubblegum.
My question is am I doing ok with her.? Is the bubblegum smell normal for this strain.? If not should I be worried.?

Hi KAZUKI, welcome aboard!

Good going so far! How about some pics please? Is she outdoors? Any soil preparation? They do grow much like tomatoes so good on you for that!
I have her growing indoors. Organic Potting Soil, coconut husk and perlite. I added honey & comb to the soil, other then the above I do nothing to the soil.
20211226_084656.jpg
20211226_084809.jpg

20211226_084930.jpg

20211226_084711.jpg

Good job on restoring her to life and developing some frosty flowers.

SFV OG shouldn't smell like bubble gum, so it might be a different strain you are growing or it may be from SFV OG seeds which might have introduced a different terpene variation. Generally SFV OG smells like fuel/gas or terpentine with hints of lemon and possibly a slight pine.

Good job on restoring her to life and developing some frosty flowers.

SFV OG shouldn't smell like bubble gum, so it might be a different strain you are growing or it may be from SFV OG seeds which might have introduced a different terpene variation. Generally SFV OG smells like fuel/gas or terpentine with hints of lemon and possibly a slight pine.
It was grown from seeds. Also I use honey & honeycomb as a nutrient, that may have change the flavor/smell. Some reviews that I have watched & read says that SFV has a fruity banana smell. The original bubbleyum was made with strawberry and banana flavoring. I got her from a well known grower in the Detroit area. I quit sure he's accurate on the strain but idk

Back
Top Bottom