Sarah Palin Smoked Legal Marijuana, Why Can't You?

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
GOP VP candidate Sarah Palin is an ex marijuana consumer. Mrs. Palin smoked her pot in Alaska, which her campaign points out was legal in Alaska at the time. This is a curious defense as John McCain is an advocate for the federal arrest and prosecution of medical marijuana patients and providers who operate legally under California law.

Like any good politician Mrs. Palin she now claims she didn't enjoy her marijuana, and that adults (besides her) should still be arrested, even though she wasn't.

"'I can't claim a Bill Clinton and say that I never inhaled.'" The paper quoted Palin as saying she opposed legalization of marijuana because of the "message" that would be sent to her children.

The arrest of 800,000 adults a year for cannabis does send a message- about the perpetual ignorance of government. A better message for children is that one day they will be adults, and they will have adult decisions to make. Mrs. Palin's marijuana stance seems to be typical political hypocrisy; convenient and intellectually dishonest.

Today, Alaska still has the country's best marijuana laws. According to NORML an adult can posses up to one ounce of pot at home, with no penalty. Of course, the logic behind Alaska's policy ends there as possession of over 4 ounces is a felony offense.

If legal marijuana is good enough for the GOP Vice Presidential candidate, why not for all Americans? After all, where would John McCain be if Mrs.Palin had been arrested and put through the drug court deferred probation nonsense so many other defendants face?

News Hawk: User: 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyer Blog
Author: Robert Guest
Copyright: 2008 Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyer Blog
Contact: Kaufman, Texas Criminal Attorney :: Contact Information :: Mesquite, Texas Crime Defense Lawyer
Website: Sarah Palin Smoked Legal Marijuana, Why Can't You? :: Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyer Blog

Maybe if she were busted for pot and lost all her law school funding, she would be on our side. And McCain needs to Reevaluate his views on Rec MJ or at the very least MMJ, I mean hes getting old and might need a doobie once in a while to work with Palin and deal with the stress of her flip-flop views.

hahaha my favorite part is how she claims she 'didn't enjoy it.' please woman, thc binds to cannabinoid receptors and the result is a sense of euphoria, you don't have a choice, it makes you feel good.

Back
Top Bottom