Scared to transplant! Help

paydroDaNoob

i have three plants one about 21 days old ,another about 17 and another that is a runt so we wont discuss that plant now i know transplanting is fast approuching or may have already come in which case im late ..nevertheless im scared that when i flip the pot over all the soil will spill to the ground and my roots will dangle in triumph of my failure ..no but seriously i think i have em in 1 gal pots they are on 4 and 5 set of leaves here is one
420-magazine-mobile1514317288.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It looks to me that you've probably got another 2 weeks or so. The transplant will go off without a hitch. Transplant before pot goes completely dry. Squeeze that plastic pot a little to loosen soil from the inside of the pot. Lay hand over soil with stem between your bird and ring finger. Turn it over and you're done.

Prepare your larger pot with most of the soil before hand and it'll go well.

Yep, It's nothing to worry about. The roots will hold it together. I like to transplant a day or so after I water, the soil sticks together a bit better that way. Do as mentioned above, all will be just fine.

You got this, we all went through it and had our doubts too, the above advice is spot on

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It looks to me that you've probably got another 2 weeks or so. The transplant will go off without a hitch. Transplant before pot goes completely dry. Squeeze that plastic pot a little to loosen soil from the inside of the pot. Lay hand over soil with stem between your bird and ring finger. Turn it over and you're done.

Prepare your larger pot with most of the soil before hand and it'll go well.
thanks bro

Yep, It's nothing to worry about. The roots will hold it together. I like to transplant a day or so after I water, the soil sticks together a bit better that way. Do as mentioned above, all will be just fine.
thanks i was wondering about how wet it should be ..i got some great white microbes plan to enoculate the soil when i finally get there

Back
Top Bottom