Second Attempt

What size pots are your plants in? gallon wise
^ Never mind i got some information leading me to a good conclusion

I got a nylon reflector at jiffy lube. Its a car windshield reflector. Pictures below. Feed back on whether nylon is a good idea or not would be greatly appreciated.

Angle of baby

S40104252.JPG

Another Angle

S40104242.JPG

Main Baby

S40104233.JPG

Aerial view

S40104222.JPG

Reflector

S40104212.JPG

Someone please help me! I don't want some nylon to ruin my plants :(

haha you must be really high. but who isnt on here 8)

I have a soure of reflection as posted abouve^
just wanted to make sure Nylon will do the job. (Walmart is far for me)

thnaks for comment though! all are appreciated

no problem. i wasnt asking for you to apologize by the way..

oh ty for information

i got 8cfl 27w=100 for veg fox farm soil grow big tiger bloom and heat blanket from walmart my little hindu are loving life light x soil x water x nutes x great care = better buds :peace:

yeah, i got 8 cfls also. all 26 watts 8) All ff products like ocean forest soil for my babys and soon enough they will start eating ff grow big :) But for that special time awhile later i bought some tiger bloom also.

UPDATE: My main baby is looking amazing the other one is just ok. but im fine with that.
Pics will be up soon, batteries charging at the moment.

!Important!
A fellow medical marijuana patient that is one of my friends asked me to bring him some Fox Farms Tiger bloom for his plant that has been flowering for approx. 5-6 weeks. It is an outdoor plant. How much should I give him? (i've never used nutes before)

Does the soil feed table know what i'm growing? :)

Oh and nice hearing from you l8t night, i enjoy looking at all your grows :)

On this link https://foxfarmfertilizer.com/soilfeed.pdf

There is an information table in the .pdf and I dont know if weed plants take the same amount of nutes as other plants they might be talkin about on that link. Also that table is confusing because it goes by weeks not days. But then again im really high....

The table says you're suposed to give it 2 tsp in week 5 of tiger bloom then the same amount of tiger bloom in week 6. I've never used nutes before, but this doesnt sound right to me.

HELP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

DUCT TAPE FELLL ONTO MY BABIES LEAF. I tore it off and a little corner of the twelfth pair of leaves. IS IT FATAL?????????

some please reply I need any advice or help!! please!!

Oh my god... Holy shit. I havent been that scarred since the first time I watched The Grudge haha. thanks l8t night for the quick response! +rep you're awesome!

Back
Top Bottom