Second Grow Outdoors

Thanks for the opportunity to learn more. I was curious about how to use Botanicare organic liquid supplements in the right amounts in a outdoors organic grow. 15 gallon pots with FFOF and Happy Frog with 10% Pro-Mix. Lime, Vermiculite, Perlite and worm castings. They germinated May 6th and went outside in late May. Top dressed with a thick layer of worm castings in early June (30 lb. bag between 4 plants). Started amending at beginning of July with Peruvian seabird guano and starting now with small amounts of Jamaican bat guano and will increase it while decreasing the seabird guano. CaMag and Silica Blast with every watering at low amounts and regular. Aloe Vera every third watering. My question concerns whether to add any amendments or Bloom nutrients besides molasses when it becomes the late flowering stage. Is there a telltale sign of toxicity in cannabis if you overdo the phosphorous and potassium? Seeds are Trainwreck and area is Mid-Atlantic coastal. Thanks.

Check out out Sponsors for all your wants and needs !
Welcome lostballintallgrass to 420 Magazine
Below on my post is a link for new members the helpful one check it out. It will get you in the right direction for the questions. Frequently asked questions is what your looking for in there plus how to start a journal.

Welcome to the forum @lostballintallgrass :welcome:

Thanks for the opportunity to learn more. I was curious about how to use Botanicare organic liquid supplements in the right amounts in a outdoors organic grow. 15 gallon pots with FFOF and Happy Frog with 10% Pro-Mix. Lime, Vermiculite, Perlite and worm castings. They germinated May 6th and went outside in late May. Top dressed with a thick layer of worm castings in early June (30 lb. bag between 4 plants). Started amending at beginning of July with Peruvian seabird guano and starting now with small amounts of Jamaican bat guano and will increase it while decreasing the seabird guano. CaMag and Silica Blast with every watering at low amounts and regular. Aloe Vera every third watering. My question concerns whether to add any amendments or Bloom nutrients besides molasses when it becomes the late flowering stage. Is there a telltale sign of toxicity in cannabis if you overdo the phosphorous and potassium? Seeds are Trainwreck and area is Mid-Atlantic coastal. Thanks.
Any pics? I also run FFOF, but I run the FF nutrient trio, and that's it, as I haven't put any live culture in the soil to make it organic...FFOF and FFHF have all the worm castings, bat guano, and many more supplements already in it.
Take a walk through my garden and take a gander at my girls, all I use is FFOF and the trio nutes. None of the extra $$$ stuff. I do use a little Epsom Salts= Mag... when they need greening up :thumb::goodluck:

:welcome: @lostballintallgrass following a feeding schedule would help you along your grow. West hippie is pointing you to the right directions which will help you with your feeding needs and getting more members to help you along your grows

Hey @lostballintallgrass - welcome to 420Mag!

Is this you?

BB210629-5095-4E66-ADA0-0EC447D0F6F3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom