So the ingredients I have to my disposal are

Peruvian seabird guano
Alaska hummus
Worm castings
Liquid Kelp
Humic acid
Azomite
Alaskan fish emulsion 5-1-1

I am in the second week of flowering and I'm wondering what mix of this stuff would do well in subcool original supersoil!

I think I'm going at this the wrong way I guess I want a AACT Tea for my microbial and Bene life to make my roots stronger?

Hi, from what I´ve read Subcools soil doesn't need extra nutrients, just watering. I am not sure if it will cause any problems, but the whole point of that soil is not using anything besides water. Now I haven't used subcools´ formula for soil. Why don't you start with a just a little (very little) of each and go up from there? I know the beneficial bacteria in the worm casting is a good addition to any soil. I would love to be able to give you a better answer, but thats as far as my experience goes. Good luck with your grow.

Thanks man I'm thinking about a tea made from worm castings and great white! I'm not trying to add nutrients just microbial and beneficial life!

Im honestly not familiar with great white, because it is not sold in my zone, but adding microbial life to your soil is always a good idea. Mycorrizhae is also a great addition!!!

Great white is mycorrizhae :) do you have a preferred brand of myco? I try to use only the best for my all organic excursion!

I don't have any brand that I buy, but next time will buy the small satchets they sell at nirvana shop, they have many species of mycorrizhae and also beneficial bacteria.

Worm castings is also a good option in hot soil. Hard to burn with castings, but they have so much good stuff in them! GWS has alot of fillers, but its good stuff never the less.

You can find great deals on the internet on beneficials that have way higher spore counts than GWS (no fillers)

Alright thanks guys I'll stick to the castings for now! I will research beneficials with no fillers! :thanks:

Info that I took from preprodigy here on the forum's Post label is Brewing your own Benny tea.
1.5 pounds (700g) bacterial compost or vermicompost
3-4 tablespoons (45-60ml) liquid black strap molasses
4 teaspoons (23g) dry soluble kelp or 2 tablespoons of liquid kelp
3-4 teaspoons (15-20ml) fish emulsion
Equal Ratio – Fungi : Bacteria Tea

Brewing your own benny tea

This recipe sounds like it would work well in sc supersoil!

Back
Top Bottom