Seed banks

Have you contacted the issuer of your Visa card and directed it to authorize non-domestic purchases? That's assuming you're trying to make a purchase at one that's located in Europe (and/or one forced to use a third-party billing entity located somewhere like China in order to get around the credit card companies' (common) refusal to allow a cannabis-related purchase), of course. If you're shopping at one that's physically located in the US that Visa somehow thinks is "Fred's Farm Supply," then I wouldn't know what the issue is.

Have you contacted the issuer of your Visa card and directed it to authorize non-domestic purchases? That's assuming you're trying to make a purchase at one that's located in Europe (and/or one forced to use a third-party billing entity located somewhere like China in order to get around the credit card companies' (common) refusal to allow a cannabis-related purchase), of course. If you're shopping at one that's physically located in the US that Visa somehow thinks is "Fred's Farm Supply," then I wouldn't know what the issue is.
yes contacted my bank and they ok the payment but they say there not showing any transaction.

Off the top of my head, @SeedsMan (Europe-based) and @DrSeeds (Canada based) take credit cards, and they are also sponsors.

Attitude Seeds (Europe-based, but not a sponsor) take credit as well. I'm sure there are others, but just drawing a blank right now.

Off the top of my head, @SeedsMan (Europe-based) and @DrSeeds (Canada based) take credit cards, and they are also sponsors.

Attitude Seeds (Europe-based, but not a sponsor) take credit as well. I'm sure there are others, but just drawing a blank right now.
Thank you. Dr seeds accepted my card.

I know that when people have had trouble paying Seedsman (not often, but occasionally), the people there have been real good at working with the customer via email and telephone to straighten things out. I'm going to assume that most small- and medium-sized businesses are like that... We forget, sometimes, that there are actual people "at the other end of the Internet," because we can - generally - shop and complete transactions without ever communicating with them. But they're usually there, and usually try to help when contacted (they want our business, obviously).

I'm glad you were able to purchase seeds.

I used forum sponsor True North about a month ago. They are in Canada, but had (mostly) what I was after. No problem really, but make sure the email you sign up with is the same one your bank has. They check a TON of things for online security.

My next orders will be through Seedsman and Dr. Seeds

Back
Top Bottom