Trouble finding seeds

I went with your recommendation and ordered from Nirvana. I had to contact my CC provider to authorize an overseas purchase, but other than that, it went smoothly. Going to try Bubblicious, regular seed. Since the seeds were so reasonably priced, I thought I could also experiment with breeding them for my own seeds. Anyone familiar with this strain for medicinal use? Also, how well does it clone, in case I fail at the seed experiment?

I got their feminized bubalicious awhile back because I don't have room or the patience to raise young men. I figured the extra cost was worth getting all girls. I did clone 1 off it just fine. And all 5 of the beans popped with no issues. And the smoke was great. Good for pain, especially neuropathy.

I got their feminized bubalicious awhile back because I don't have room or the patience to raise young men. I figured the extra cost was worth getting all girls. I did clone 1 off it just fine. And all 5 of the beans popped with no issues. And the smoke was great. Good for pain, especially neuropathy.

Thanks for the encouraging reply! My sativa is slow to flower, with a long maturation cycle. This is OK for the smokers in the family, but I wanted to try something for my own meds that flowers and harvests sooner, which Indicas do, compared with Sativas.

One well-known grower on this site did not like the results he got from Bubbleicious, but I haven't found another completed journal yet for BBL. That's why I'm asking. If anyone has a direct link to a completed BBL journal, please post, so I can read it. It's going to be a few weeks till my seeds arrive.

I'm josh good to see ya on here. I can help with your prob. Go to cannabisseedsforsale.com haze10 they have the best pricing and selection I've seen in years. And the customer support is insanely good. They make sure your happy and freebies are wonderful. Allot or promos thru them and breeders they carry. So I hope u give em a chance you'll not bedisapointed. JC

Well that is too kewl! Let's hope the USPS hasn't targeted these packages for inspection! I kept my first order around $33 with postage, so if I get the dreaded letter, I haven't lost a lot.
:thumb:
How reliable is postal service from our Canadian sponsor True North Seeds? This one is a whole lot closer to me than Nirvana.

I m from MB and use TNSB, they rock! The service is amazing, tons of free seeds, and you can order singles with free seeds included. Both times I ordered they came in a week to the day and was wrapped the same as above, totally anonymous! Highly recommend.

Back
Top Bottom