Trouble finding seeds

pete2

Having problems finding a seed company that will allow you to pay for seeds with a visa. I'm looking for white widow autobloomer's. Someone out there knows where I can go to get what I'm looking for.
Please share your information:thumb::thumb::thanks::thanks:

In our sponsor section you'll find a ton of seed vendors. I personally like True North and crop king.

I use True North Seed Bank too, they are based out of Ontario and I m pretty sure they get a lot of their seeds from the UK..... Don't quote me on that, but you ll love em! You can buy singles or whatever you want and yes you can use a visa. I use a pre paid visa just incase.... Oh and the best part is the free seeds they send you!!!!:goodjob:

Thanks for the information. I checked out the website, my only concern is, they don't guarantee delivery. I think that might be too much to expect from anyone.:thanks::thanks::thumb::thumb::thumb:
I've ordered from Nirvana several times and have never had a problem. Their papaya strain is super duper. As is their northern lights auto. All 10 popped over night.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using 420

I went with your recommendation and ordered from Nirvana. I had to contact my CC provider to authorize an overseas purchase, but other than that, it went smoothly. Going to try Bubblicious, regular seed. Since the seeds were so reasonably priced, I thought I could also experiment with breeding them for my own seeds. Anyone familiar with this strain for medicinal use? Also, how well does it clone, in case I fail at the seed experiment?

I got my second order from them in the mail right now...some WW, NY power diesel and AK 48...NYPD has to be one of my all time favs and who doesn't love some classic WW. Really excited about the AK.

I got my second order from them in the mail right now...some WW, NY power diesel and AK 48...NYPD has to be one of my all time favs and who doesn't love some classic WW. Really excited about the AK.

I just ordered the BBL because of the advertised characteristics: the BBL gum odor (instead of diesel of the OG Kush), the short and wide phenotype, the fast Indica lifespan, and the option of making my own source of seeds. All this is a total opposite of what I have now, so I'm going to set up a third tent and grow one plant at a time. If #1 is a male, I'll collect his pollen and freeze it for breeding later, when I grow a female. If its a lady, I'll clone her while I germinate another.

I can handle one at a time.

Meanwhile, I have the sativas in a perpetual grow, so I won't run out.

I like weed...but I prefer Sativa...but I like weed...did I say that yet?

I cooked down my last grow and I have a new one going now so I had to run to the store for some for my wife. I am on a break. So I picked up 2 kinds, some Sativa and one mostly Sativa for my wife and we were talking about it today.

THC is not the only thing and most know about CBD but it really is the combo that matters. The reason I bring this up is the...

Humbolt Diesel (Humble Bee) has 17.1% THC and 0.1% CBD (Hybrid)
Durban Poison (Knotty Pine) has 21.96% THC and 0.48% CBD (Sativa)

(I got those off the testing label... it is required the weed is tested and labeled.)

um... the point is the HD at 17% My wife is telling me gets her much higher but it doesn't last as long (if you know about CBD you would have guessed the second part). But you may not have guessed that the 17% gets you happier than 22%. Also the HD makes her more tired. She is liking the DP better I think because it is less tiring.

Now you may have guessed that the more Indica strain will get you more tired but my wife sure doesn't know any of this. She is your typical pot head who likes it when the bag is full. That's why we were talking about it. Now that she can go get some she wants to know what to buy.

So just food for thought. It is about the combo and together they make different highs.

:goodluck:

I like weed...but I prefer Sativa...but I like weed...did I say that yet?

I cooked down my last grow and I have a new one going now so I had to run to the store for some for my wife. I am on a break. So I picked up 2 kinds, some Sativa and one mostly Sativa for my wife and we were talking about it today.

THC is not the only thing and most know about CBD but it really is the combo that matters. The reason I bring this up is the...

Humbolt Diesel (Humble Bee) has 17.1% THC and 0.1% CBD (Hybrid)
Durban Poison (Knotty Pine) has 21.96% THC and 0.48% CBD (Sativa)

(I got those off the testing label... it is required the weed is tested and labeled.)

um... the point is the HD at 17% My wife is telling me gets her much higher but it doesn't last as long (if you know about CBD you would have guessed the second part). But you may not have guessed that the 17% gets you happier than 22%. Also the HD makes her more tired. She is liking the DP better I think because it is less tiring.

Now you may have guessed that the more Indica strain will get you more tired but my wife sure doesn't know any of this. She is your typical pot head who likes it when the bag is full. That's why we were talking about it. Now that she can go get some she wants to know what to buy.

So just food for thought. It is about the combo and together they make different highs.

:goodluck:

Yeah, I picked up on that fact off the Nirvana seed descriptions. ;) Gotta have both in nearly equal concentrations to get a good balance. Plus there's all the other healing chemicals in MMJ, that I try to save when I make up my brews. I don't strain them with too fine a screen, and keep some of the sediment.

My next brew, I'm going to grind the MMJ to a fine powder before adding the vodka. I want as much of the essence of the whole plant as possible. BTW, I'm talking mostly leaves here with a tad of shake added for good measure. I save the buds for the smokers in the family. The brews give me some pain relief without my getting stoned.

Back
Top Bottom