How are folks buying seeds?

yourkiddin

420 Member
I only have mastercard. So I purchased a prepaid visa thinking this was the route. Well wrong again. Lol Turns out they can't be used internationally. I really don't want to send cash in the mail,this would take even more time. I have never did a bank wire. Not sure even how to go about this method. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Who's that? I tried herbies a couple weeks ago. But my MC was declined. I sorta asked for help with no reply. So I just never bothered to order.

Hey yourkiddin, you can buy right with your credit card to reputable banks, or if you're worried about privacy you can buy with bitcoin. I have always bought with my credit card, without a problem, again with reputable seed banks. I've been working with Nirvana without any issues.

I use cash with gorilla, send it signature tracking and i havent had any issues yet. From order to seed receipt it takes about 12-14 days

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I use cash with gorilla, send it signature tracking and i havent had any issues yet. From order to seed receipt it takes about 12-14 days

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I just sent my first cash order to Gorilla. What a pain! How to do send yours? Do you put it in a B-day card or something? I placed a decent sized order and the cash was thick. I sent it in a thicker bubble envelope and had to fill out customs paperwork to send it. Was quite a tense 15minutes at the counter at the post office, but nothing wrong with sending a pile of cash I guess. It cost me $33.00 to send it AND it ended up going out with no tracking! I let gorilla know it was coming. I hope they get it and hope I get my seeds.

To the people still suggesting credit cards, the problem is with MasterCard, declining payments for seed banks.

I would use bitcoin, I plan on it myself. For one thing a lot of seed banks give you extras for using bitcoin I have found out, and secondly if you want it to be anonymous this is the best way to go about it.

To the people still suggesting credit cards, the problem is with MasterCard, declining payments for seed banks.

I would use bitcoin, I plan on it myself. For one thing a lot of seed banks give you extras for using bitcoin I have found out, and secondly if you want it to be anonymous this is the best way to go about it.

I have heard of bitcoin, but don't yet know what it is or how it works. I will certainly have to find out how to use it. Gorilla does give their biggest discount for bit coin. I could have ordered many of the strains from True North in Canada, but they were out of stock. My credit card does not decline purchases in Canada.

I was able to use my mastercard at MSNL. The card is not charged to something that indicates it is a seedbank so not sure how MasterCard would know that. You need to contact your credit card company and let them know you are planning on purchasing items from European websites.

It's the credit cards company some banks and other will auto decline anything. Out of the country of origin you have to call to get them to lift the ban I have one of the worst imho I have to call every time I want to buy something from anywhere but the US

Back
Top Bottom