Seed concern

Milo418

My seeds have like this white stuff that grew around them is that normal I've tried serching online but can't seem to find like a straight answer

My seeds have like this white stuff that grew around them is that normal I've tried serching online but can't seem to find like a straight answer
No harm in trying to grow them out eh boys!? Wouldn't want good seeds to go to waste ;) . Worst case, veg them longer if you're limited on space.

My seeds have like this white stuff that grew around them is that normal I’ve tried serching online but can’t seem to find like a straight answer

Milo what isn't clear to me is where are the seeds that you are getting mold / white fuzz on them?

Milo, I think what Oldbear was asking was either a) where did you get the seeds (reputable seed dealer? friend?), and/or b) where/how are you storing your seeds for that white fluffy stuff (mold?) to grow on your seeds. If you got them like that then you should shop around and find a better place to acquire your seeds. If the problem is with your storage and not where you got them from you'll need to think about changing to a different storage area or what they're stored in. You want low heat and low humidity, and little in the way of fluctuations.

I got my seeds from crop kings, after I did the water cup, to paper towel, methods ones my roots were out. I then out them on rock wool, with temperatures of 28c and humidity at like 20-25.

temps at 28c with humidity at 20-25?? you need to bring the temps down a bit and the humidity needs to be way up.
You may want to start your seeds in something other than rockwool as well.

Yeah there's definitely something weird going on because for mold to grow you must have moisture kicking around. I'm not sure how your humidity is as low as it is and yet mold can be forming..... I guess because the temperatures are so high or poor air circulation? Can you give us some information on how you are set up? What is your growing situation like, are you in a closet?

I started them the water cup to paper towel method ones the roots were out I then put them on the Rockwool.
I change the place where I have them their now at 24c with 20% humidity

Yea I think where o went wrong was having them in the washroom to mush humidity I change them to a more dry area lol I’m trying to figure out how to upload pictures thanks for all your help

Milo, after you figure out how to upload - start a journal, we'd all love to be here for you and watch you grow!!

Thank you that's what I'm currently doing does light cycle affect them even if their auto flower seeds
No, my Autoflower seeds are on a schedule of 18 / 6.

Yea I think where o went wrong was having them in the washroom to mush humidity I change them to a more dry area lol I'm trying to figure out how to upload pictures thanks for all your help
Too much humidity at the seedling stage is not a big deal, it's stagnant water that causes the mold. Make sure you have good air circulation as well as proper growing conditions.

Back
Top Bottom