Seedling Help?

I think the biggest help would be to teach everyone not to grow in mud in the first place.
Thats just setting them up for failure or 4 to 5 months of trying to balance out when and how much to water in some water roulette wet dry dog and pony show.
To me there are 3 viable mediums for cannabis cultivation.
Hydroponics which is ok although to me is better for growing lettuce than cannabis but if you get it wired then you can grow decent bud with it.
Its mostly synthetic nutrients and obviously no worry about overwatering but still have the same
worry about lack of oxygen, just need to keep water cool and oxygenated.
Coco which is basically Hydosoil is predominantly synthetic nutrients and you water everyday.
Then Living Organic Soil in large fabric pots, absolutely no smaller than 15 gal and 30 gallon being optimum.
A proper LOS you also water every single day, never allow the soil to dry out thus the roots stay nice and healthy.
Never any guess work, just water with about 5% of soil volume daily.
You just have to start with a proper soil is all.
30% peat moss, 30% compost, 30% aeration and then whatever amendments such as kelp, neem cake, karanja cake, Alfalfa meal, calphos, oyster shell flour, langbeinite, Gypsum, Basalt and so on.
Then worms and cover crop and that soil "needs" daily moisture like a car engine needs gas its what literally powers it.
To me if you can't water about everyday then you need to start over because something ain't right.

Do you have a heat mat under the aluminum pan? If they are both dry and warm, it’s double trouble. Heat is good sometimes, but you need to be careful or you can cook them from the bottom up. I second the motion to lose the dome. Give them some water, fresh air, and light and you have exactly a 81.42% chance of each surviving. Top down/bottom up… they just need water.

Good luck!

Myself i never dome my seedlings just my clones 50/60 r/h is more than enought for seeds.

I don't even dome my clones anymore. I've had better success just making them work for it in my veg tent, which granted is usually not under 40% humidity anyway. But even when I was rooting some outside in our covered patio with low ambient RH, they did fine without domes

Back
Top Bottom