Seedling is dying

joebechill

BAD NEWS. My seedling is falling over and can't support itself just like my last plant that died. it couldn't recover and i am thinking that this could happen again.
Im using non-pH'd water from my new dehumidifier
I don't know if not pHing my water is doing this but i would assume that it doesn't matter since they are so young.
If i got a bad batch of soil with some fucking larve or something in there that is killing my plants from underneath. I really don't know because everything seems to be going perfectly now and this happened. The leaves look great. The soil isn't drying completely out. SO i really don't know what the f is happening. The stems are turning purple and are skinny. please help.

Attachments

• IMG_6690.jpg
    IMG_6690.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_6691.jpg
    IMG_6691.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_6692.jpg
    IMG_6692.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_6693.jpg
    IMG_6693.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 49
Ya your soil looks super wet, let it dry out before watering just a little bit. Seedlings will stretching looking for light, that’s likely why it’s fallen over. Support it real good, put the light closer or throw it in a sunny window. Put a fan on it too, on low setting that will help strengthen it.

More light and less water

She looks drowned and at the same time is stretching to the light

What light, how far?
Any holes in the pot?
There are holes in the cup and i just watered it before posting this. I added more soil and now she can stand up on her own lol.
i Lowered my 96 elite from 33" to 24" at half power

Back
Top Bottom