Dying leaf tips

Albert420

Hi all,

My baby is ill and I don't know how to remedy her. She is an outdoor plant.
I noticed my leaves started dying at the tips, only some of the leaves do this, the others seem fine and healthy.

any idea why this happens and how to fix this?

igrJ08mVxCboV4ux5Dmukfz_l2CjyvdiBignOdRV8Nc.jpg

Hey there Albert420. Welcome to 420mag! I understand that dropbox is probably pretty safe, but you'll get alot more help from other members if you post your picture directly on the site. Here is a link that describes how to do that: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Cheers. Hope to hear back from you

Hi all,

My baby is ill and I don't know how to remedy her. She is an outdoor plant.
I noticed my leaves started dying at the tips, only some of the leaves do this, the others seem fine and healthy.

any idea why this happens and how to fix this?

igrJ08mVxCboV4ux5Dmukfz_l2CjyvdiBignOdRV8Nc.jpg

Hi Albert!

Is this happening all over the plant, or only on the top/bottom half?

Are you using soil or hydro? I'm gonna guess soil as your symptoms feel a bit weaker in comparison to how quickly a hydro grows might develop.

Your leaf tip has 2 concerns I notice:

1) leaf tips are burnt: your soil must be really Hot! Nutrients are in excess causing them to burn. Why aren't they taking only what they need you ask? I guess they're just genetically designed to suck up everything in what ever amounts, that develop into nutrient toxicity, as opposed to a deficiency when it doesn't get enogh of a certain nutrient.
--> Question:are you familiar with NPK (Nitrogen, Phosphorous, Potassium)) as the standard base model of main nutrients cannabis needs for growth through its 3 stages of growth (seedling/plantling, vegetative, flowering)?

2) your stem looks slightly weak/hollow: calcium/magnesium deficiency. If you can get your hands on something called Cal/Mag Plus you can find on amazon or elsewhere, that should take care of it. Otherwise you can find some Epsom Salts (raw magnesium sulphite/ate) mix it in your next watering and use a dose of 1/2 to 1 tsp per gallon dissolved into warm water. Use 1/2 unless this is happening all over your plant(s). If it's just a bit at certain points just use 1/2 tsp. Cal/Mag Plus is preferable, Epsom as a last resort. This dosage mentioned is from another website I found with similar problems.

Keep these for future reference as you get the hang of reading other peoples plant problems and what suggestions/links/pics/vids people have shared to resolve a lot of problems, but don't get too lost in them. Takes a lot of reading posts and blogs and screwing up yourself to get the hang of more subtle or Mixed problems.

image33259.jpg
image33258.jpg
image33257.jpg
image33256.jpg
image33260.jpg

Back
Top Bottom